Leave my gun goose alone

why do idiots feel the need to hop on my gun goose, which I got to grenade and protect the core, and drive it outside so we die?

Cause it’s a vehicle…and having an open driver seat equals an open invitation to have someone drive.

Not when it’s obviously parked in the core and being used to grenade. Plus it never fails that they drive out and immediately get it destroyed.

> 2533274800197043;3:
> Not when it’s obviously parked in the core and being used to grenade. Plus it never fails that they drive out and immediately get it destroyed.

Players can’t read your mind. They won’t think it’s obvious that that is your intention. If you want it parked there so badly put your mic on and tell them. Otherwise, complaining about someone driving you around without telling them is only your fault.

I do tell them. Is it not my fault now?

It’s funny when they are tea bagging you and you can’t see what’s in front of you, uhg… lol I recommend getting in the driver’s seat and just useing the grenade launchers in front, someone will jump on the back eventually.

I agree with you there, but when trying to get grenade commendations it’s frustrating. Just had it happen several times lately. Best if you have a friend to drive you but that’s not always the case.

> 2533274800197043;7:
> I agree with you there, but when trying to get grenade commendations it’s frustrating. Just had it happen several times lately. Best if you have a friend to drive you but that’s not always the case.

True, do you have a fireteam? Most of the time there is a fireteam looking for people who don’t just troll others, and I’m sure they would be more then happy to help out your commadations.

I hate it when that -Yoink- happens to me. You know what this one time some idiot on my team didn’t know that you have unlimited grenades on a gun goose called me a hacker and killed me.

> 2533274879407634;9:
> I hate it when that -Yoink- happens to me. You know what this one time some idiot on my team didn’t know that you have unlimited grenades on a gun goose called me a hacker and killed me.

I take it this was in arena… must have been a bit of a newbie to have never noticed the infinite grenades on the goose, but to be fair, who thought that would be a good idea in the first place?
XD

Edit,
Like honestly who woke up in the middle of the night to the nightmare of putting an infinite grenade dispenser on the gun goose? It’s just a bizarre idea that I love and question at the same time! :smiley:

> 2533274879407634;9:
> I hate it when that -Yoink- happens to me. You know what this one time some idiot on my team didn’t know that you have unlimited grenades on a gun goose called me a hacker and killed me.

Lmao that’s wild. The other night I had a friend shooting in the driver seat while I grenades and it kicked him with a wake up John message lol. He was constantly shooting too. I told him next time to move it around a bit as well.
And yeah I play with a team some but I play a lot so ends up with a lot of solo games as well.

Leave your gungoose alone? I wish people would stop jumping on top of my tanks/wraiths and either standing there or getting in the turret, which ends up getting me an accidental betrayal or death.

> 2810058517516004;12:
> Leave your gungoose alone? I wish people would stop jumping on top of my tanks/wraiths and either standing there or getting in the turret, which ends up getting me an accidental betrayal or death.

I agree there too

Because they’re dumb.

“Hey, this guy’s parked in the core and spamming infinite grenades out the door in what is obviously to anyone with two brain cells to rub together an attempt to deny the area to the enemy. I think I’ll hop on and get us both killed out in the open instead!”

i gues cuz im n idiot

I feel your pain

I’m okay with it, but they die easily

Whenever I see someone doing that I get on but I dont move it. Usually I just add to the fire with the twin launchers on the front when I can (I’ve saved the rears of a couple Goose naders that way, stopping someone coming at them with an Answer or a launcher of some kind). If we start taking heavy fire though I will back it off…just enough that the enemy cant shoot as us and the guy on the back can let the M9s rain once more

> 2533274907200114;18:
> Whenever I see someone doing that I get on but I dont move it. Usually I just add to the fire with the twin launchers on the front when I can (I’ve saved the rears of a couple Goose naders that way, stopping someone coming at them with an Answer or a launcher of some kind). If we start taking heavy fire though I will back it off…just enough that the enemy cant shoot as us and the guy on the back can let the M9s rain once more

Now that’s how you do it!

> 2533274907200114;18:
> Whenever I see someone doing that I get on but I dont move it. Usually I just add to the fire with the twin launchers on the front when I can (I’ve saved the rears of a couple Goose naders that way, stopping someone coming at them with an Answer or a launcher of some kind). If we start taking heavy fire though I will back it off…just enough that the enemy cant shoot as us and the guy on the back can let the M9s rain once more

Yeah I do that too, but then there are people with shotguns standing outside the door defending, it gives them seizure so I would recommend not -Yoink!- your teammates off by doing that so word of advice make sure there are Spartans there before you start nading