LEAVE A REPLY IF HALO 5 LOOKS GOOD.

If you think halo 5 looks good then leave a comment. I sure do, but we won’t know for sure until the beta comes out.

I think Halo 5 looks bad.

I think it looks good.

I love everything that halo 5 has to offer so far and am waiting to see how the beta will shape out

> 2533274881015020;2:
> I think Halo 5 looks bad.

You came to the wrong place. DUN DUN DUUNNN!

The game looks promising so far expect the slide, ik im going to hate that.

After halo 2 ruined everything i loved about halo 1, I decided its better to embrace and enjoy change.

I feel like they’ve gotten the arena style back.
They’ve fixed the lighting so spartans aren’t pink.
BLACK UNDERSUITS!
I think their approach to sprint is reasonable.
Smartscope doesn’t bother me as long as it stays cosmetic.

Honestly my main worry at the moment is if they can handle their code and servers properly, looking at MCC.

But you didn’t do it right OP, you have to make the thread topic attract the other side, let them destroy your arguments for 5 pages, and then change the tittle to attract those who didn’t read the original thread.

Looks and sounds amazing! Can’t wait for the Beta.

Halo 5 will be Greatness!.

Looks amazing!!

Halo 5 looks amazing!

Don’t know what all the hate is about…I’m stoked.

> 2533274964189700;7:
> After halo 2 ruined everything i loved about halo 1, I decided its better to embrace and enjoy change.
>
> I feel like they’ve gotten the arena style back.
> They’ve fixed the lighting so spartans aren’t pink.
> BLACK UNDERSUITS!
> I think their approach to sprint is reasonable.
> Smartscope doesn’t bother me as long as it stays cosmetic.
>
> Honestly my main worry at the moment is if they can handle their code and servers properly, looking at MCC.
>
> But you didn’t do it right OP, you have to make the thread topic attract the other side, let them destroy your arguments for 5 pages, and then change the tittle to attract those who didn’t read the original thread.

Undersuits are still not full black, BLASPHEMY!

> 2533274868062286;4:
> I love everything that halo 5 has to offer so far and am waiting to see how the beta will shape out

This^^^^

> 2533274898131165;13:
> > 2533274964189700;7:
> > After halo 2 ruined everything i loved about halo 1, I decided its better to embrace and enjoy change.
> >
> > I feel like they’ve gotten the arena style back.
> > They’ve fixed the lighting so spartans aren’t pink.
> > BLACK UNDERSUITS!
> > I think their approach to sprint is reasonable.
> > Smartscope doesn’t bother me as long as it stays cosmetic.
> >
> > Honestly my main worry at the moment is if they can handle their code and servers properly, looking at MCC.
> >
> > But you didn’t do it right OP, you have to make the thread topic attract the other side, let them destroy your arguments for 5 pages, and then change the tittle to attract those who didn’t read the original thread.
>
>
> Undersuits are still not full black, BLASPHEMY!

They aren’t? I hadn’t noticed. Regardless, the armor still looks better than before.

I’ll have to wait to play it, but it looks good so far from what I’ve seen.

Looks great, can’t wait to try the beta.

Can’t wait for the story!

Based on everything I have seen on Ready Up Live, I think the game is looking great. Considering its a Beta, and we are getting it this early, is a great sign for a polished balanced game.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ReadyUpLive

looks fun