Leave 343 alone

everybody can leave there opinion but the way you people talk. leave your opinion without being rude they know what needs to be done so be patient and let them perfect it.

LEAVE FRANKIE ALONE! cries

Sorry.

Is this part of the anti-bullying movement?

It sure looks like it.

I’d be more inclined to believe in the OP’s logic if I didn’t see well-thought out, reasonable criticisms shouted out as “entitled” or “whining” along with just bad feedback. Still, until change happens, I see no reason for the big criticisms people have to continue being levelled at 343. I get they have their own issues to work through, but they have asked us to trust them, but trust is a finite resource you can only expect from a fanbase for so long.

I am very pleased with how 343i is operating an wish to see them continue into the future.
This being said there are things that can be improved, but isn’t there with every company?
There is a lot of criticism that isn’t helpful or just plain rude. But if members of the community are suggesting ways that something can be improved or just offering ideas i see no problem with this if it is done in a reasonable manner

> 2533274894925952;5:
> I am very pleased with how 343i is operating an wish to see them continue into the future.
> This being said there are things that can be improved, but isn’t there with every company?
> There is a lot of criticism that isn’t helpful or just plain rude. But if members of the community are suggesting ways that something can be improved or just offering ideas i see no problem with this if it is done in a reasonable manner

Exactly how I feel about 343i.

This doesn’t really accomplish anything.