Least Favorite Super Fiesta Maps

Of all the playlists in Halo 5, I can’t say I love one more than Super Fiesta. However, there are maps that (in my opinion) somewhat spoil the experience.

What map would you say is the rock bottom in Super Fiesta?

My pick is an easy Battle Creek.

Hang ‘Em High. It becomes a sniper battle and you’re severely punished for not spawning with one. The map worked great in CE with the pistol and sniper but sucks for Super Fiesta.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> Hang ‘Em High. It becomes a sniper battle and you’re severely punished for not spawning with one. The map worked great in CE with the pistol and sniper but sucks for Super Fiesta.

I had nightmares after getting cross-mapped by the CE Magnum back when the Anniversary Throwback playlist was around.

I have some measure of trouble with the interchangeable UNSC buildings (Fathom, Torque, Eden, Stasis). My worst map by far, performance wise, is Torque. I also do not enjoy Rat Race at all.

The rest are ok and enjoyable to play.

I like Rat Race and hate Hang em High.

> 2533274793640702;4:
> I have some measure of trouble with the interchangeable UNSC buildings (Fathom, Torque, Eden, Stasis). My worst map by far, performance wise, is Torque. I also do not enjoy Rat Race at all.
>
> The rest are ok and enjoyable to play.

While it is your opinion, I find it a bit strange. Rat Race doesn’t have the glaring flaw of Battle Creek and Hang em High, which is supreme domination of one position and weapon. It also doesn’t have the problem of maps like Riptide, which are stupidly freestyle and fast-paced. I think it’s one of the more balanced maps in the playlist right now.

> 2533274944752684;6:
> > 2533274793640702;4:
> > I have some measure of trouble with the interchangeable UNSC buildings (Fathom, Torque, Eden, Stasis). My worst map by far, performance wise, is Torque. I also do not enjoy Rat Race at all.
> >
> > The rest are ok and enjoyable to play.
>
> While it is your opinion, I find it a bit strange. Rat Race doesn’t have the glaring flaw of Battle Creek and Hang em High, which is supreme domination of one position and weapon. It also doesn’t have the problem of maps like Riptide, which are stupidly freestyle and fast-paced. I think it’s one of the more balanced maps in the playlist right now.

I probably just don’t play well on it, which forms the basis of my opinion.

Also get beam rifled or sniped right off spawn on that map I find.

I would say Rat Race is the worst map IMO. I have good and bad games there, so it’s not about losing. I just don’t care for the map plain and simple

Not a surprise that some CE maps wouldn’t play well on it. My least favorite would be Chill Out, Torque and Overgrowth.

> 2727626560040591;9:
> Not a surprise that some CE maps wouldn’t play well on it. My least favorite would be Chill Out, Torque and Overgrowth.

Overgrowth is essentially plaza with a different aesthetic right?
Basically like Regret compared to Truth?

> 2533274793640702;10:
> Overgrowth is essentially plaza with a different aesthetic right?
> Basically like Regret compared to Truth?

The only similar thing about Plaza and Overgrowth is the color and they both have a stationary car in them.

I don’t really like maps that mainly consist of narrow corridors, since they basically give people with explosives/melee weapons an unfair advantage. Because of that, I’m not really a huge fan of Overgrowth particularly. I kinda feel like the best super fiesta maps are the ones that aren’t too narrow, but aren’t too open either, since that way people with snipers are arguably given an unfair advantage.

Battle Creek
Too many confined spaces, disadvantages for explosives

Mine is Damnation, everyone camps the teleporter, doorway, etc. just a death trap for anyone on the lower floor cause of the rocket advantages.

> 2533274811831911;14:
> Mine is Damnation, everyone camps the teleporter, doorway, etc. just a death trap for anyone on the lower floor cause of the rocket advantages.

Agreed. That’s the way it seems to play for me as well.

I don’t really mind any of the maps for Fiesta, because I mean, it’s Fiesta. I see a lot of people saying they don’t like Battle Creek and Hang em High, but I like the chaotic and fast paced nature of those maps.

It’s the type of game that’s so ridiculous that I don’t ever go in assuming I’m going to win. Obviously I try to win, but I can have just as much fun losing.

I hate Hang Em High because you need long range weapons and decent spawns to perform well, whereas in the other maps you have a much better chance of survival.

battle creek by far. it’s a good map by itself but with super fiesta it becomes a nightmare because of those portals

> 2533274889282194;18:
> battle creek by far. it’s a good map by itself but with super fiesta it becomes a nightmare because of those portals

Battle Creek: Portal Campers, Incinerators, and Hydras.

Stasis comes to mind here. I’ve had a hard time playing on the map in any of the playlists.

Then again, I play Super Fiesta mostly to mess around rather than seriously to win.

Brav