Least favorite mythic weapon

What is your least favorite mythic weapon? For me it’s the Oathsworn I’ve gotten it 4 times and each and every time I use it I die without getting any kills so yea…

Yeah gotta be oathsworn, I really like the idea of it but it’s just a fast firing shotgun + speed boost

prophets bane is my fav

Oathsworn, only use it when i have to pick it up.

> 2533274895479251;2:
> Yeah gotta be oathsworn, I really like the idea of it but it’s just a fast firing shotgun + speed boost
>
> prophets bane is my fav

Yea, there is no point in a shotgun that does more damage if it doesn’t get extra range because it’s already a 1sk

Yeah, the oathwsorn is like a lawgiver with a speed boos

Dang, I’m just waiting for somebody to say Nornfang or prophets bane. The i’ll flip out.

Whatever the Mythic hammer is. I just don’t like hammers.

Oathsworn

as much as I love shotguns. Oathsworn for me. I’ve only used it three or four times and died right off the bat each time. I’m no good with close up weapons. Like prophets bane for instance. I’ll probably never use that again. I used it once got 1 kill then out of nowhere a ghost ran me over. and the friend of mine who also had a prophets bane.

> 2533274794468360;7:
> Whatever the Mythic hammer is. I just don’t like hammers.

Yea, I see people go crazy with it. But when I use it I die by gernade spam.

Oathsworn, the blaze of glory is way better. The guy who sid tartars’ gavel is completely wrong. Grab an overshield and that, and you will destroy the other team.

Probably Oathsworn but Jorge’s Chaingun is a close second.

> 2533274974081836;12:
> Probably Oathsworn but Jorge’s Chaingun is a close second.

I’ve seen Jorge’s chaingun in action. I take back what I said about Oathsworn. The chaingun is the worst mythic weapon haha. Not worth the req level it is. It’s just underpowered

> 2533274794468360;7:
> Whatever the Mythic hammer is. I just don’t like hammers.

I really don’t like gravity hammers but Tartarus’s Gavel is really good. Especially in Warzone because you can defend an entire armory all by yourself

George’s Chaingun by far. I would rather have a regular oni chaingun.

The prophets bane and halo CE pistol

Oathsworn

I don’t really use any mythics. Haven’t felt the need to call one up, but this thread is interesting.

oathsworn by a mile

Got to be the CE pistol for me, it has next to no bullet magnetism which in halo 5 with the advanced movement is an absolute must.