Learn to move on

Yeah Reach was a step in he right direction with sprint and armor lock. I loved the bloom too .
Now all we need is killstreaks and perks. I really want rapid fire on my BR.

Halo needs t o evolve halo1-3 sucked because they were all the same , finally with reach tey decided to be smart and eveolve with he modern timez.

i tink that the killstreaks shoul be like 3streak is waypoints above all enemys, 5streak is a MAC round strike and 7 strak is being a pelican flys around the map for u killin enemies.

Hopefully halo4 evolves and doesnt be bad like halo1-3

Spartan is a super soldier, means he can sprint so let there be sprint i say. Sprint speeds up the gameplay because you run fastr.

-1/10

Try harder an put more effort into it next time.

Its sarcasm, involves many of the threads I am currently posting in, and gets its point across.

9/10 kind sir.

look at Reach. At first everyone hated sprint and AL and bloom, bu t then all the good players adapted and now we realis halo1-3 sucked because it didnt have these extra skills.

Look at MLG, they cant adapt so they take out the AR and needler and armor lock and bloom and sprint. They couldnt adapt and now cry about it.
Real skill uses all of the abilities for extra skill.

Please tell me you’re trying to troll.

> Please tell me you’re trying to troll.

jesus dude, its called sarcasm. YOu should look at his other posts and then you’ll see what im saying.

> look at Reach. At first everyone hated sprint and AL and bloom, bu t then all the good players adapted and now we realis halo1-3 sucked because it didnt have these extra skills.
>
> Look at MLG, they cant adapt so they take out the AR and needler and armor lock and bloom and sprint. They couldnt adapt and now cry about it.
> Real skill uses all of the abilities for extra skill.

Yea your not allowed to punch people in the balls in boxing because boxers cant adapt to it

> Please tell me you’re trying to troll.

Don’t blame me because you can’t adapt. Sprint is a staple of modern shooters like in battlfeeld and CODWARFARE. Learn to evolve with the changing times5. Noone wants halo3.5

> Yeah Reach was a step in he right direction with sprint and armor lock. I loved the bloom too .
> Now all we need is killstreaks and perks. I really want rapid fire on my BR.
>
> Halo needs t o evolve halo1-3 sucked because they were all the same , finally with reach tey decided to be smart and eveolve with he modern timez.
>
> i tink that the killstreaks shoul be like 3streak is waypoints above all enemys, 5streak is a MAC round strike and 7 strak is being a pelican flys around the map for u killin enemies.
>
> Hopefully halo4 evolves and doesnt be bad like halo1-3
>
> Spartan is a super soldier, means he can sprint so let there be sprint i say. Sprint speeds up the gameplay because you run fastr.

lulz this guy is on drugs haha not gonna happen buddy sorry :slight_smile:

> Yeah Reach was a step in he right direction with sprint and armor lock. I loved the bloom too .
> Now all we need is killstreaks and perks. I really want rapid fire on my BR.
>
> Halo needs t o evolve halo1-3 sucked because they were all the same , finally with reach tey decided to be smart and eveolve with he modern timez.
>
> i tink that the killstreaks shoul be like 3streak is waypoints above all enemys, 5streak is a MAC round strike and 7 strak is being a pelican flys around the map for u killin enemies.
>
> Hopefully halo4 evolves and doesnt be bad like halo1-3
>
> Spartan is a super soldier, means he can sprint so let there be sprint i say. Sprint speeds up the gameplay because you run fastr.

I’d give you a sticker because it’s so close to what some of these people are suggesting.

> > Yeah Reach was a step in he right direction with sprint and armor lock. I loved the bloom too .
> > Now all we need is killstreaks and perks. I really want rapid fire on my BR.
> >
> > Halo needs t o evolve halo1-3 sucked because they were all the same , finally with reach tey decided to be smart and eveolve with he modern timez.
> >
> > i tink that the killstreaks shoul be like 3streak is waypoints above all enemys, 5streak is a MAC round strike and 7 strak is being a pelican flys around the map for u killin enemies.
> >
> > Hopefully halo4 evolves and doesnt be bad like halo1-3
> >
> > Spartan is a super soldier, means he can sprint so let there be sprint i say. Sprint speeds up the gameplay because you run fastr.
>
> I’d give you a sticker because it’s so close to what some of these people are suggesting.

LOL

> > look at Reach. At first everyone hated sprint and AL and bloom, bu t then all the good players adapted and now we realis halo1-3 sucked because it didnt have these extra skills.
> >
> > Look at MLG, they cant adapt so they take out the AR and needler and armor lock and bloom and sprint. They couldnt adapt and now cry about it.
> > Real skill uses all of the abilities for extra skill.
>
> Yea your not allowed to punch people in the balls in boxing because boxers cant adapt to it

I lol’d. Like a serious “LOL” not like a lol.

> look at Reach. At first everyone hated sprint and AL and bloom, bu t then all the good players adapted and now we realis halo1-3 sucked because it didnt have these extra skills.
>
> Look at MLG, they cant adapt so they take out the AR and needler and armor lock and bloom and sprint. They couldnt adapt and now cry about it.
> Real skill uses all of the abilities for extra skill.

I think your quite wrong on the first part.
I loved sprint and AL when the game came out. Hell I liked it back in the beta.
Also there’s good news for people who hate Sprint and AAs