Leakers everywhere, go dark now.

Why do these sad excuses for human beings feel the need to come on here and ruin the story for us, are their lives so pathetic that the only way they can get enjoyment is by taking it from others?

How many of you have had the story spoiled by these -Yoink- bags?

I surprisingly haven’t really stumbled upon anything

i’ll still play the campaign and still feel inspired at everybit of the cutscenes no matter what, no matter how many times i beat a campaign i always ended up loving the ending each time.

Got spoiled. Got over it.

Stayed to help the community by reporting these people.

I have had the ending spoiled. Thankfully that is all I got spoiled, I still don’t know what the story will be like going up to the ending nor do I know how they will go about doing the ending. I still wish I didn’t have anything spoiled though.

> I surprisingly haven’t really stumbled upon anything

You are lucky. You just missed a huge one that was recently posted on these forums.

Its too late for me :confused:

Me. They posted pictures on Deviantart and I yelled at them basically to take it down which they did. I had to because the Deviants are being spoiled. For videos and here, I ignore them and report. Youtube I had to report them to the halowaypoint community by email about it. I don’t look at the videos at all I report them. I also put a dislike on it. These scumbags are indeed disgusting vile creatures! They must be stopped at all costs! This is making me mad like 343! >:( Lets stop them all together! 343 needs our support and eyes to be on the look out for these vile heretics!! HERESY I SAY!!

> Got spoiled. Got over it.
>
> Stayed to help the community by reporting these people.

This. Except I haven’t really gotten over it.

> > I surprisingly haven’t really stumbled upon anything
>
> You are lucky. You just missed a huge one that was recently posted on these forums.

Seriously, that last attack was bad.

Yup. Don’t even go to ign. Had huge spoilers on the halo 4 section. It doesnt bother me. Just letting everyone else know. Be careful.

For those of you who just got spoiled, I heard they were fake so don’t give up hope yet.

We community member need to do what we can to report the spoilers and leaks as soon and best as possible, to prevent people from getting the Halo 4 spoiled for them.

We have the right to stay spoiler and leak free, and the fact that people are sabotaging it for members of the Halo community and others, is just plain wrong. I hate it. I’m going to do my part in helping report the leaks and spoilers.

> > I surprisingly haven’t really stumbled upon anything
>
> You are lucky. You just missed a huge one that was recently posted on these forums.

Seriously? I was doing hw for a bit. Probably the one time that homework has actually done something for me and im a senior in college haha

[deleted]

> For those of you who just got spoiled, I heard they were fake so don’t give up hope yet.

I hope you’re right.