League problems

Hello, I’m a French player so my English was quite bad,

i have bought Halo 5 and it was my first halo games I got on my first Xbox, I have played 10 games with a friend (gold 1) and my rank is plat 1 (???) during the game I got negative score 9/10 times (my friend carry me x)) and got 6w 4l

but now for me and my friend it’s impossible to play because we are vs plat player and it’s not my level I’m just starting the game in team arena I’m plat 1 and in slayer I’m silver 5 ???

how can I be derank I can’t have pleasure to play on this game I’m always in negative like 2kills and 10+ death it’s very boring and my team lost always cause I can’t do anything

> 2535432977720820;1:
> Hello, I’m a French player so my English was quite bad,
>
> i have bought Halo 5 and it was my first halo games I got on my first Xbox, I have played 10 games with a friend (gold 1) and my rank is plat 1 (???) during the game I got negative score 9/10 times (my friend carry me x)) and got 6w 4l
>
> but now for me and my friend it’s impossible to play because we are vs plat player and it’s not my level I’m just starting the game in team arena I’m plat 1 and in slayer I’m silver 5 ???
>
> how can I be derank I can’t have pleasure to play on this game I’m always in negative like 2kills and 10+ death it’s very boring and my team lost always cause I can’t do anything