Leader powers overpowered??

After playing many matches, I’ve come to the conclusion that I definately feel the leader powers a bit overpowered. For example, imagine this scenario. I’m approaching the enemies last base, with a full army. I practically destroy the rival troops and just as I approach the base to start attacking it BAM! Mac Blasted! Oh my god I lost some units. Oh well. Gonna continue attacking. Then enemy drops mines! I lose more units! Next thing I know Pelicans come in and start mowing down my units. What I thought would be a quick cleaning of the enemy base ends up being the end of my army. I understand in halo wars, they also had these leader powers but first of all each leader only had ONE power that kills. Secondly, I had a disruption bomb that could help protect my troops.

Another piece of possible advice for the game. Just earlier I played a game where my teammate disconnected immediately. Of course, a game like this already leaves me at a huge disadvantage because of lower troop count. Anyways, I stayed in the match and ultimately ended up winning, but what really got on my nerves was not the enemy units, since my units were superior and I could counter them, but rather it was the amount of leader powers being tossed at my units by not ONE but TWO enemies. If anything I believe there should be a better system for handing out commander points such that the game doesn’t result in a single player getting bombarded by enemy leader powers.

Let me know what you guys think.

You can avoid the mac blast, it has a charge up time.
If you have units thay can detect invisible, you can see and destroy the mines.
The only thing that you’re kinda -Yoinked!- on is the pelican sweep. But it’s a final tier power, it should be powerful.

They are overpowered when they work. I can’t get mine to do anything half the time or I suffer from extremely long cool down times. For instance, one match it took nearly 7 minutes for my Heal Allies to cool down. Also, in one game I selected my MAC blast and it was consumed, but nothing happened.

> 2661949065475413;2:
> You can avoid the mac blast, it has a charge up time.
> If you have units thay can detect invisible, you can see and destroy the mines.
> The only thing that you’re kinda -Yoinked!- on is the pelican sweep. But it’s a final tier power, it should be powerful.

Yes, I agree that many of the powers are not as powerful alone. In fact, I would never wish for leader powers to be removed. I don’t even think they are that over powered. My concern however has to do with the sheer amount. To have a Mac blast and mines and Pelicans sent on your troops, while attacking an enemy base, can be a bit tough to avoid.
But my main concern is how the command points are given. If you are in a match that lasts about an hour, each player will have received enough command points to unlock practically every ability. This results in the leader powers doing more work than the actual units. I think it is rather concerning when the units practically just become a formality. Of course my point is even further exemplified when you are playing a 2 vs 1

I have not figured out how to use the leader powers and have managed to win. However the last match I played I had my entire army and base turn brown and I was told I lost. I don’t know what this power is but if it can take out both base and army in seconds it is clearly to powerful. Also how does one use a leader power?

I also have not figured out how to use leader powers.

a lil help?

> 2533274829876518;5:
> I have not figured out how to use the leader powers and have managed to win. However the last match I played I had my entire army and base turn brown and I was told I lost. I don’t know what this power is but if it can take out both base and army in seconds it is clearly to powerful. Also how does one use a leader power?

> 2533274847486592;6:
> I also have not figured out how to use leader powers.
> a lil help?

Press “select”.

Edit: There could be a glitch because my first game my menu did not pop up.

If you’re on the enemy’s last base you should have more than enough economy to continually whittle down his defenses until he has nothing left.

Gfy

ASL please

I was thinking the same. That close air support can wreck whole armies. Not really fair.