Leader Point Glitching

I can’t seem to find any topics about this anymore. I know there was a very easy glitch when the game came out that allowed people to get leader points early and according to the patch notes it was fixed.

However, I play several games a day and constantly run into people finding a way to leader point glitch. I played a solo last night, had the guy basically beat with an early rush, down to his last base with no turrets or units and he calls in close air support with cutter at the 8 minute mark. I was so frustrated by playing a cheater I just turned my xbox off even though I probably still would have won. How is this even possible? Has anyone figured this out and is it being tracked to be fixed?

Are the devs also looking at a way of punishing these bums who suck at the game but have to glitch to win?

Sounds pretty standard to me.

8 min mark final leader power seems about right.
I can do it faster.

you get leader points for building bases and taking power nodes more than just fighting.

Not sure what game you guys are playing but final leader power before the 8 minute mark should be impossible without glitching in some form.

I just setup a game with a buddy who let me capture all power nodes, kill his grunts with snipers and destroy 2 bases and it was still well after the 10 minute mark before I could get the final power. Any proof or explain how it would be possible to get final leader power before even the 10 minute mark?

> 2533274899184303;4:
> Not sure what game you guys are playing but final leader power before the 8 minute mark should be impossible without glitching in some form.
>
> I just setup a game with a buddy who let me capture all power nodes, kill his grunts with snipers and destroy 2 bases and it was still well after the 10 minute mark before I could get the final power. Any proof or explain how it would be possible to get final leader power before even the 10 minute mark?

Building bases, minibases and buildings contribute the most to leader powers. Although after the upcoming update, that won’t be the case as there is a big decrease to the leader pt contribution for building construction (see the pinned thread regarding balance changes).

> 2533274797514710;5:
> > 2533274899184303;4:
> > Not sure what game you guys are playing but final leader power before the 8 minute mark should be impossible without glitching in some form.
> >
> > I just setup a game with a buddy who let me capture all power nodes, kill his grunts with snipers and destroy 2 bases and it was still well after the 10 minute mark before I could get the final power. Any proof or explain how it would be possible to get final leader power before even the 10 minute mark?
>
> Building bases, minibases and buildings contribute the most to leader powers. Although after the upcoming update, that won’t be the case as there is a big decrease to the leader pt contribution for building construction (see the pinned thread regarding balance changes).

I also built 2 additional bases, 3 minibases and upgraded to tech 2 as well as some infantry level 1, grenade throw, vehicle level 1. Still a big gap between what I have seen a few people do and get their final leader point and what I was able to do.

If its not a glitch than I am doing something really, really wrong and can’t understand what it is.

Are you unlocking each and every leader power in order?

I just watched one of my recorded matches and I got my ultimate at around 9 minutes just playing normally. So it doesn’t seem impossible that you could get it at 8 minutes.

> 2533274899184303;1:
> I can’t seem to find any topics about this anymore. I know there was a very easy glitch when the game came out that allowed people to get leader points early and according to the patch notes it was fixed.
>
> However, I play several games a day and constantly run into people finding a way to leader point glitch. I played a solo last night, had the guy basically beat with an early rush, down to his last base with no turrets or units and he calls in close air support with cutter at the 8 minute mark. I was so frustrated by playing a cheater I just turned my xbox off even though I probably still would have won. How is this even possible? Has anyone figured this out and is it being tracked to be fixed?
>
> Are the devs also looking at a way of punishing these bums who suck at the game but have to glitch to win?

Well if you had him and he called that in then… Run away and come back? Also yeah, I played a game today where I could double napalm missiles. It was pretty great but unfair