Leader Only Forge should be a TU

I really think the Title Update should include an option for leader only forge. It was in Halo 3, and you can invite people to look at your map without running the risk of them grieving you.

I would put a poll, but I don’t know how (or if it’s possible).

What’s your opinion on the Leader Only Forge option?

(Also, a multiplayer option to allow players to lower their weapons would be nice. AN OPTION, as in setting, as in gametype setting. Another side question, is the title update only going to be 5 changes, or is that just for the suggestions?)

> I really think the Title Update should include an option for leader only forge. It was in Halo 3, and you can invite people to look at your map without running the risk of them grieving you.

It didn’t work in Halo 3.

I don’t remember what was wrong. Either it only stopped you from entering Edit Mode via the pause menu, but the D-Pad still worked… or it only stopped you from entering Edit Mode via the D-Pad, but the pause menu still worked.

:\

> > I really think the Title Update should include an option for leader only forge. It was in Halo 3, and you can invite people to look at your map without running the risk of them grieving you.
>
> It didn’t work in Halo 3.
>
> I don’t remember what was wrong. Either it only stopped you from entering Edit Mode via the pause menu, but the D-Pad still worked… or it only stopped you from entering Edit Mode via the D-Pad, but the pause menu still worked.
>
> :\

Dude, that got patched. It no longer works.

> Dude, that got patched. It no longer works.

Oh, so they actually got it working?

Well, I was gonna be a pessimist and say, “If they can’t even get it working because of that…” But that won’t really work now.

Optimism time! This would be a pretty useful idea, indeed. Even better: let the leader enable Edit Mode for specific players in the match.

it should be so its not optional, leader only. at all times.

> it should be so its not optional, leader only. at all times.

That’s a bad idea. It’s always good to have options, and people collaborate together when making maps too.

Save your map before showing it to other people.