LE Map Packs and Season Pass Thingy

hey guys, sorry if this has been discussed already, i just wasted to have something cleared up for me, its about the “season pass” thingy

i pre ordered the Limited Edition, which everyone im sure knows comes with a “DLC pass” thingy, thats 9 confirmed new maps later on in Halo 4s life cycle,

and i was at Gamestop today paying off Dishonored and the guy told me about some Halo Season pass whatever that costs 25 bucks or so?

whats that about? is this the same as the one we get with the LE?

Weasel

Same as LE one not a different one it is just if you didn’t get the $100 LE and got the normal $60 game.

thanks! was a bit worried there… i want the LE to be kinda special

Weasel

If you buy the LE, you get a pass that comes with it. If you buy the standard addition, you will have the buy the pass separate.

> thanks! was a bit worried there… i want the LE to be kinda special
>
> Weasel

Your Welcome!

Actually, the Season Pass alone (for $25) comes with the Scanner Helmet, Strider Helmet, and Falcon emblem. Other than that, the Limited Edition comes with the Season Pass.

> Actually, the Season Pass alone (for $25) comes with the Scanner Helmet, Strider Helmet, and Falcon emblem. Other than that, the Limited Edition comes with the Season Pass.

LE season pass is no different and comes with them too.

> > Actually, the Season Pass alone (for $25) comes with the Scanner Helmet, Strider Helmet, and Falcon emblem. Other than that, the Limited Edition comes with the Season Pass.
>
> LE season pass is no different and comes with them too.

oh great, this is what i was worried about… are you sure about this man?

Weasel

> > Actually, the Season Pass alone (for $25) comes with the Scanner Helmet, Strider Helmet, and Falcon emblem. Other than that, the Limited Edition comes with the Season Pass.
>
> LE season pass is no different and comes with them too.

BS Angel confirmed otherwise… AND there’s a, last I checked, 60 something page thread about it.

> > > Actually, the Season Pass alone (for $25) comes with the Scanner Helmet, Strider Helmet, and Falcon emblem. Other than that, the Limited Edition comes with the Season Pass.
> >
> > LE season pass is no different and comes with them too.
>
> BS Angel confirmed otherwise… AND there’s a, last I checked, 60 something page thread about it.

Please link to me where BS Angel said that cause I don’t remember that.

I remember it just saying the season pass includes the helmets either LE or not.

> > > Actually, the Season Pass alone (for $25) comes with the Scanner Helmet, Strider Helmet, and Falcon emblem. Other than that, the Limited Edition comes with the Season Pass.
> >
> > LE season pass is no different and comes with them too.
>
> BS Angel confirmed otherwise… AND there’s a, last I checked, 60 something page thread about it.

You are correct, on both counts:

https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst114416_Stand-alone-War-Games-pack-vs-LE-one--Updated.aspx