LE Halo 4 Tritton Headset

So I recently bought the LE Halo 4 Tritton Headset. And I can say I am happy with them, I was scared a bit due to them being Trittons and there are some parts where the audio bugs out or isn’t as good as it would be on Turtlebeaches but for $10 less than the X12s. These are a great deal.

Anyone else own a pair?

YOU SERIOUSLY SPENT $330 ON A -Yoinking!- HEADSET!? ARE YOU INSANE??

> YOU SERIOUSLY SPENT $330 ON A -Yoinking!- HEADSET!? ARE YOU INSANE??

There’s nothing wrong with having money to spend.

OP: I’m a little jelly.

*cough

I think he got the 59.99 dollar headset.

> > YOU SERIOUSLY SPENT $330 ON A -Yoinking!- HEADSET!? ARE YOU INSANE??
>
> *cough

Why is it 10 cheaper than gamestop?

I also bought the Limited Edition Halo 4 Tritton Warhead & love them. I had The Astro A50 & returned them. The Warheads sound & feel heaps better & NO Cables. Im from Australia so mine cost $500.00 so beat that! :slight_smile:

Very happy with them they sound amazing…

> > > YOU SERIOUSLY SPENT $330 ON A -Yoinking!- HEADSET!? ARE YOU INSANE??
> >
> > *cough
>
> Why is it 10 cheaper than gamestop?

Probably some deal between Mad Catz and Amazon.

I bought the Tritton Warheads (H4 edition) but they gave me crazy headaches at around the hour mark of wearing them and i fooled myself into thinking they needed breaking in, then thursday morning the right speaker went out (300 for such great quality lol) so i took them to my local gamestop and returned them and had the Astro A50 sent to my house because they were the headset i originally wanted but caved when i found out about the Halo edition of the warheads.

the Astros will be here in the morning, i’m pretty excited to get a taste of them since trying a friends Astro A40 out this spring.

ps, shout out to gamestop for having it so you can return online items in store, saved me some money/time in shipping and ill have my new headset just in time for HALO 4!!!

> > > > YOU SERIOUSLY SPENT $330 ON A -Yoinking!- HEADSET!? ARE YOU INSANE??
> > >
> > > *cough
> >
> > Why is it 10 cheaper than gamestop?
>
> Probably some deal between Mad Catz and Amazon.

Actually, they’re $50 EVERYWHERE but Gamestop. I got mine from Best Buy for that price.

Happy with mine, glad I got them. Having no cables is nice.

I could just put a H4 Sticker on my x12 and be done.

> > > > > YOU SERIOUSLY SPENT $330 ON A -Yoinking!- HEADSET!? ARE YOU INSANE??
> > > >
> > > > *cough
> > >
> > > Why is it 10 cheaper than gamestop?
> >
> > Probably some deal between Mad Catz and Amazon.
>
> Actually, they’re $50 EVERYWHERE but Gamestop. I got mine from Best Buy for that price.

Thats stupid. sucks that gamestop is the only place I can get them at :frowning: No best buys here.

Should’ve saved up and got a good headset like the Astro A40s/A50s.

I bought a Marantz surround sound system pretty much just for halo 4. 980 watts of halo coming through the speakers.

im still rocking my OG halo 3 headset i got with my halo 3 console xD

Oops, forgot to mention they were the 49.99 USD ones from Bestbuy. But some figured that out.

I have the Warhead 7.1 Halo 4 edition, and they are SOOO worth it. After setting up last night with high quality cables and tv, i put the game mode and dolby pro logic II. I tested it with the first cutscene and mission in Halo 3, and… Geez the quality was ridiculously outstanding. The sound of the trees swaying, chiefs boots in the dirt, the animals in the trees, heck, even johnson’s cigar being lit! Very crisp. And the bass… No words can describe. When chief crash lands the remote and headset were both shaking, and i felt new to halo 3. People might say the astro a50s are better, but i believe i made the right choice. So excited to play them with halo 4!! :slight_smile: