LE Devaluation Question

I have seen the sources and other threads regarding this even creating one of my own that was quickly buried. I would like the opinions of fellow LE buyers as to whether or not it is wise to downgrade to standard in light of recent announcements. The sources seem legitimate and with the mass uproar and turmoil over the subject this can’t be just a shining moment of trolling.

So I guess plain and simple is the question: Should a LE buyer downgrade to Standard before it is too late because of the recent announcements devaluing the bonuses associated with the LE?

I’m angry that Microsoft pulled this -Yoink- of taking away the exclusive armor and having access to the specializations early from the Limited Edition, it takes value away from it. I hope they give the Limited Edition owners something special via Waypoint or send us a code via Email with some special armor. I’ll still be picking up my Limited Edition at the midnight launch.

Yes.

> I’m angry that Microsoft pulled this -Yoink!- of taking away the exclusive armor and having access to the specializations early from the Limited Edition, it takes value away from it. I hope they give the Limited Edition owners something special via Waypoint or send us a code via Email with some special armor. I’ll still be picking up my Limited Edition at the midnight launch.

LEs have as much value as you give them. If recent revelations degrade your personal view of its value then it may be best for you to adjust your purchase accordingly.

Makes sense. Was just curious what others were doing and how many thought it was legitimate. I’m angry like the rest of you but I am not going to surrender my LE just yet, I hope Microsoft figures it out and either redacts their latest announcements or provides compensation to LE buyers with a couple new bonuses to replace each one that is no longer exclusive as advertised less they likely get sued for false advertisement. Isn’t false advertisement actually illegal?