LE console DLC?

i purchased the limited edition halo 4 console. does it come with map packs and stuff. i thought that spending $350 it would included. what’s going on?

false. You paid for a Limited Console, not for a Limited Game. It’s already something if they gave you Fotus, as a prize for spending so much.

No maps or specializations, just FOTUS and some other DLC stuff. I thought it was kinda strange that they didnt include a LE copy of the game with the LE console. Trust me I own SE, LE and LE console.

Also,
you paid for a 320gig console, two controllers and DLC content included.

You are still required to either purchase the map packs individually or purchase the War Games Map Pass. Only the LE includes the WGMP.

> false. You paid for a Limited Console, not for a Limited Game. It’s already something if they gave you Fotus, as a prize for spending so much.

You do also get the SE of Halo 4 as well, but no DLC.

> > false. You paid for a Limited Console, not for a Limited Game. It’s already something if they gave you Fotus, as a prize for spending so much.
>
> You do also get the SE of Halo 4 as well, but no DLC.

Well, I would really love to see someone selling a Limited Console of a game without giving you also the game…

> > > false. You paid for a Limited Console, not for a Limited Game. It’s already something if they gave you Fotus, as a prize for spending so much.
> >
> > You do also get the SE of Halo 4 as well, but no DLC.
>
> Well, I would really love to see someone selling a Limited Console of a game without giving you also the game…

:=) Hahaha… That would be something to rage over… :=)