LE Console comes only with a skin not armor

EDIT.
False Alarm. It is all cool, LE Console buyer get Fotus Armor.
I’ll Keep the OP below for those who were wondering about this topic.

OP

Go to Gamestop.com and look at what comes with the game. In the details it says Armor skin, not Armor.

“Custom Content: Receive a code for downloadable Halo 4 content, including a <mark>unique armor skin</mark>, unique weapon skin, unique emblem, matching avatar armor, and unique avatar prop. PRODUCT DETA IL PA GE (CONTINUED)”

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/consoles/xbox-360-320gb-limited-edition-halo-4-console/103352?cid=bnr_10004662

Thoughts from the fans who have pre-ordered the LE console or were thinking about buying it.

Points brought up.

> “Custom Content: Receive a code for downloadable Halo 4 content, including a unique armor skin, unique weapon skin, unique emblem, <mark>matching avatar armor</mark>, and unique avatar prop. PRODUCT DETA IL PA GE (CONTINUED)”
>
>
>
> clarification: you get a matching FOTUS armor set in-game as the FOTUS avatar armor you unlock. really simply stuff. you may now let out a sigh of relief.

> http://blogs.halo.xbox.com/Headlines/post/2012/09/19/The-Halo-Bulletin-91912-.aspx
>
> In the end pf this bulletin bs angel explains everything about the different editions.

Never mind i just said it. wow when did that change?

I hope this doesn’t spawn some sort of debate or battle.

> Whats the point of this?

Well people were saying that only the LE buyers were getting ripped of. Im pointing out that even the LE Console buyers are also getting ripped of.

> > Whats the point of this?
>
> Well people were saying that only the LE buyers were getting ripped of. Im pointing out that even the LE Console buyers are getting ripped of.

WAIT. So FOTUS can be unlocked in the normal game without the Limited Console?
If this is true, I will have some ANGRY friends…

> I hope this doesn’t spawn some sort of debate or battle.

By all rights the fans have the right to debate over matters like this. However I also hope this does not turn into a flame war.

> > I hope this doesn’t spawn some sort of debate or battle.
>
> By all rights the fans have the right to debate over matters like this. However I also hope this does not turn into a flame war.

I know they have the right to debate. But in the past these same sort of situations have gotten a little out of hand.

> I hope this doesn’t spawn some sort of debate or battle.

Well that would be great! We could start a whole other 70 page thread! 343 will have no choice but to respond with further explanation!

Wait…

Typo maybe?

> > > Whats the point of this?
> >
> > Well people were saying that only the LE buyers were getting ripped of. Im pointing out that even the LE Console buyers are getting ripped of.
>
> WAIT. So FOTUS can be unlocked in the normal game without the Limited Console?
> If this is true, I will have some ANGRY friends…

wow 343 way to -yonk- alot of people off, first the LE now the console one? you guys have horrible marketing.

> > > Whats the point of this?
> >
> > Well people were saying that only the LE buyers were getting ripped of. Im pointing out that even the LE Console buyers are getting ripped of.
>
> WAIT. So FOTUS can be unlocked in the normal game without the Limited Console?
> If this is true, I will have some ANGRY friends…

The product details mention only skin for the armor, not the armor itself. So most likely the armor can be unlocked.

Before you know it, every edition of the game is going to be an overpriced standard edition because they’re just removing all of the “exclusive” content, yet keeping the same price.

Real classy, Microsoft.

Well if Recruit isn’t exclusive FOTUS shouldn’t be either. I’m stating that it would make sense, not that i’m trying to be selfish because I don’t get exclusive recruit armor. I can see FOTUS being the new Emile helmet…

i think i will be a little mad i mean the limited console buyers desserve that exculsive content

> Well if Recruit isn’t exclusive FOTUS shouldn’t be either. I’m stating that it would make sense, not that i’m trying to be selfish because I don’t get exclusive recruit armor. I can see FOTUS being the new Emile helmet…

To be honest I’d rather have FOTUS exclusive, so that at least the Console players won’t be scammed.

> > I hope this doesn’t spawn some sort of debate or battle.
>
> Well that would be great! We could start a whole other 70 page thread! 343 will have no choice but to respond with further explanation!
>
> Wait…
>
> <mark>Typo maybe?</mark>

For those who are getting it I hope it is. But it does not look like it. If it came with Fotus it would have said “comes with special armor, special armor skin, ETC.”

> Go to Gamestop.com and look at what comes with the game. In the details it says Armor skin, not Armor.
>
> “Custom Content: Receive a code for downloadable Halo 4 content, including a unique armor skin, unique weapon skin, unique emblem, <mark>matching avatar armor</mark>, and unique avatar prop. PRODUCT DETA IL PA GE (CONTINUED)”
>
> http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/consoles/xbox-360-320gb-limited-edition-halo-4-console/103352?cid=bnr_10004662
>
>
> Thoughts from the fans who have pre-ordered the LE console or were thinking about buying it.

Fixed that for you.

clarification: you get a matching FOTUS armor set in-game as the FOTUS avatar armor you unlock. really simply stuff. you may now let out a sigh of relief.

How are the console buyers being scammed, THEY GET A FREAKING HALO 4 CONSOLE, the armor should be the least of their worries, and honestly if the recruit armor isn’t exclusive then I don’t find it fair FOTUS is either.

I would have honestly gotten the console either way… if i had the money.

Is this really true?
The bulletin that gave info on the editions said armor not armor skin.

> > > I hope this doesn’t spawn some sort of debate or battle.
> >
> > Well that would be great! We could start a whole other 70 page thread! 343 will have no choice but to respond with further explanation!
> >
> > Wait…
> >
> > <mark>Typo maybe?</mark>
>
> For those who are getting it I hope it is. But it does not look like it. If it came with Fotus it would have said “comes with special armor, special armor skin, ETC.”

Sadly, we can’t be 100 percent sure until A)343i confirms this or B)November 6th comes and we find out.

Just wached an armory video, which was confirmed to be the full armory. (Even Scanner and Strider are there)

There was no skin for FOTUS. Definitely a typo.