LE Bonus: Early access to 6 specializations?

I have to wonder… what does this mean if you get the Limited Edition? Does this this mean you get 6 of the the level 50 armor sets, armor mods, and emblem sets from the get-go? Or do you have to unlock them by spending points/credits in-game? What exactly does “early access” mean, that’s not entirely clear to me…

It means once you reach the rank required to obtain a specialization, you can choose from all six. However, so can’t all the people who play before a certain date, yet those who play after it only have a few to choose from.

Players who get the game can only access 2 specializations when they hit sr50 but when LE owners do they can access all 8

Everyone has to get to level 50 to use specializations, but the LE buyers have an advantage. The standard edition buyers will only be able to choose from two specializations once they hit SR50 (with the other 6 being released over time) and the LE buyers can choose any of the 8 once they hit SR50. Thats all this really means

It means that if you get the limited edition once you reach SR-50 you can choose any specialization. People that get or play Halo 4 after Nov. 20 and reach SR-50 will only get to choose from two specializations.

When reaching SR-50, you can choose to enlist in a Specialization (each one lasts another 10 SR ranks).

You don’t have to use ANY credits or points in anything in Halo 4, just in weapons and loadouts; armor is given by ranking up to 50, ranking in a Specialization, or completing commendations, actions and Waypoint challenges.

For those that play Halo 4 after November 20th, they’ll only have access to 2 out of 8 Specializations when they reach SR-50. They will be added the option to rank up in the other 6 Specializations later.

The rest (including any LE customer at any date) will be able to select any of these 8 Specializations from day one (if they reach SR-50, of course).

Summing up the normal Ranks (0-50) and the Specialization Ranks, we have 130 SR ranks.

> I have to wonder… what does this mean if you get the Limited Edition? Does this this mean you get 6 of the the level 50 armor sets, armor mods, and emblem sets from the get-go? Or do you have to unlock them by spending points/credits in-game? What exactly does “early access” mean, that’s not entirely clear to me…

Honestly . . . Save. Your. Money.

Just play the standard edition and will get access to about every class.

I preordered the limited and sorry I did it. With all the specials going on for just preordering the standard edition the limited is all but worthless now.

Well I do get a fold out picture of Master Cheif. Yippie, yea, yea, yea. Yippie!