LCE: You Can Exchange Digital For Physical

LCE purchasers will be able to exchange their digital codes for a physical copy for FREE.

Here is the community update from B is For Bravo.

Figured this deserved a thread of its own instead of getting buried in some other thread and forgotten.

Yup :smiley: The only thing still hiding in the fog is whether the exchange will be on launch day or not.

Either way, I’m sticking with my digital version lol. I dislike/distrust disks.

Still downgrading to the CE, but I’ll wait until the last minute. If I end up having money to burn around launch maybe I’ll get it and sell the statue. Who knows.

I don’t honestly see why they cant stick the disc in these LCE’s because I know for a fact (as I work retail) that the earliest stores get these games in is a week ahead. Warehouses probably get them 2-3 weeks ahead. Why not include the disc? I hope I can exchange my digital for physical with little to no hassle or I might just stick with digital. :S This situation is a little messed up.

For the price of the LCE they should have both!

I can’t wait to see how this process works lol, I can’t remember something like this happening before.

I think it’s going to be some what insane but to save on problems it’s probably going to be the Microsoft version only or something.

If its the spacial looking disk, then right on

The MC/Locke statue is awesome but I don’t feel like paying the extra $150. I have my eyes set on the H5:G-LE.

I’m still curious as to why it costs that much. Reach’s Legendary edition also had a massive paper weight but it only cost $150

I mean seriously, that’s close to 2/3 the price for a whole new Xbone.

> 2533274799135257;10:
> I’m still curious as to why it costs that much. Reach’s Legendary edition also had a massive paper weight but it only cost $150
>
> I mean seriously, that’s close to 2/3 the price for a whole new Xbone.

Apparently this one is a much higher quality.

Is the trade in for a standard edition or can you trade for the disc that limited edition buyers get? You did buy the collector’s edition after all so you should be able to have the collectable version of the disc.

> 2533274963937759;11:
> > 2533274799135257;10:
> > I’m still curious as to why it costs that much. Reach’s Legendary edition also had a massive paper weight but it only cost $150
> >
> > I mean seriously, that’s close to 2/3 the price for a whole new Xbone.
>
>
> Apparently this one is a much higher quality.
>
> Is the trade in for a standard edition or can you trade for the disc that limited edition buyers get? You did buy the collector’s edition after all so you should be able to have the collectable version of the disc.

This is a good question. If anybody happens to stumble upon an answer before I do, I would really appreciate a PM with a link so I can add it to the OP.