LCE worth it ?

Idk wether or not I should get the Limited collectors edition or just the normal limited edition. Is the statue really worth it ? If there was extra DLC or something with the LCE I definitely would get it but idk if a statue is worth it.

That’s something you’re going to have to decide yourself OP. Worth is subjective.

Personally I buy all the LCEs of Halo but I skipped out on Halo 5. I don’t think the status is worth $250, I don’t have that money to burn and I’m moving into an apartment and probably don’t have room for it.

I’m not really sure what kind of answer you’re looking for here, but something is only worth what you’re willing to pay for it. Needless to say, but you’ll probably never be able to resell it for more or break even for that matter. At the end of the day it’s just a hunk of plastic. So how much do you value it as a part of you collection?

Ultimately, the choice is yours, but here’s why I downgraded to CE…
Halo is the only franchise where I purchase the most expensive edition available. It’s my favorite game franchise. But the LCE is a bit underwhelming imo.
First there was the disc issue. 343 has rectified this, but I’m unclear on the details of how to swap the digital code for a disc. Sounds like it could be a chore but I’m sure it’s worth the effort for those who want a disc with their LCE. Then there’s the statue. Which is a bit “meh” when compared to the Reach legendary statue. Also, there isn’t one thing in the LCE that looks anywhere near as cool as Halsey’s journal which was also in the Reach Legendary edition. All of this wouldn’t be enough to deter me from purchasing the LCE, but the price tag is $100 dollars more than the Reach legendary edition. It just doesn’t add up for me.
So I downgraded to the CE. I can live without the statue, I get a disc, and I save a significant chunk of cash.

tl;dr: The Halo 5 LCE doesn’t seem as cool as the Reach Legendary edition, yet it is $100 more, so I downgraded to the CE.

> 2533274896935348;1:
> Idk wether or not I should get the Limited collectors edition or just the normal limited edition. Is the statue really worth it ? If there was extra DLC or something with the LCE I definitely would get it but idk if a statue is worth it.

I always thought edition exclusive DLC was a bad idea. All content on the disc should be accesible to all players in one way or another. It’s unfair to unlock content off the disc to players who pay more.

The LCE edition seems cool with its statue, but I don’t think the $250 (+tax) price tag is worth it. You might as well buy the console bundle and save a $100 off the LCE and get a cool exclusive console.

Edit: Halo 5 console bundle doesn’t include Chief and Locke statue. LCE is only way to get it.

If you want the statue, then sure. But I say hell no. The Fallout 4:Pip-boy edition is $120 and comes with a working Pip-Boy, and Black Ops 3: Juggernog edition is $200 and it comes with a working fridge! The LCE for Halo 5 is majorly overpriced, the statue is not even worth the extra $150. If I wanted to spend that much on a figure, it would have to be far more detailed and pleasing to look at then the one they are selling.

Yes it is.
It is awesome!

I was stoked for the LCE, until I saw what the statue looked like. I didn’t like it, but if you like it, get it.
I upgraded my preorder to the console now.

> 2533274873954403;8:
> I was stoked for the LCE, until I saw what the statue looked like. I didn’t like it, but if you like it, get it.
> I upgraded my preorder to the console now.

The console looks great, but I see no reason to get it whilst still having a running Xbox One with memory to spare.
I am getting the Master Chief controller though! Wooo!

It’s worth it to me, but it may not be worth it to you. SInce Reach, I have always pre-ordered the biggest Halo bundles available. Reach’s statue was amazing and I’m pretty sure the Halo 5 statue will be very cool as well.

> 2533274812935863;9:
> > 2533274873954403;8:
> > I was stoked for the LCE, until I saw what the statue looked like. I didn’t like it, but if you like it, get it.
> > I upgraded my preorder to the console now.
>
>
> The console looks great, but I see no reason to get it whilst still having a running Xbox One with memory to spare.
> I am getting the Master Chief controller though! Wooo!

Well, I have the Halo OG xbox, the 360 Reach xbox, so I want the Halo 5 xbox lol don’t really need it
I don’t have the Original 360 halo console though /:

I will get that Chief controller too :smiley: