Lazy Battles: Update

Lazy Frog’s famous Lazy Battles has begun!

Team Name: GC[(G)ame (C)hangers]

UNSC: Gc K5P
Covy: Gc Velocity
Covy: Snypez

Round 1:

UNSC: Mike Beaston
Covy: Stay classy
Covy: Oopth

We won our first round of Lazy Battles, the game wasn’t very challenging at all.
We played best out of 1, all or nothing on the map, Fort Deen.
Forge>Arby>Brute V.Z. Forge>Arby>Arby
Link: Halo - Official Site (en)

Round 2:

Forge is Down
Kihz
Spro Mitch
-Match will be played April 3rd-
(TO be updated per round)

Challenge them again and you will get roflstomped. Challenge anyone else and you’ll still get roflstomped.

I’m being perfectly honest here buddy, but I don’t think anyone cares about your little win. I think that over half the people on this site don’t even know what lazybattles is. So why would you post this here? You’re only wasting your own time.

Dude dont brag about that win. It was vs mike beaston and we all know either his controller was dead/broken, he was on the phone, he didnt recognize your remake, was cooking dinner, his dog sat on the remote and switched the channel, his little sister was annoying him, his internet was lagging, aliens abducted him for 8 days but due to time differences it was only 80 seconds on earth, he had to use the bathroom, monsters came out of his closet, he was forcely injected with weapon grade LSD, communist tried to take over his town like in “Red Dawn” (featuring charley sheen), or he simply locked his base by accident. Far from a legit win.

1600 MSP for the person 1st person to guess which 5 of these excuse Mike BeastOn has actually used after a loss.

Abducted by aliens.

> Dude dont brag about that win. It was vs mike beaston and we all know either his controller was dead/broken, he was on the phone, he didnt recognize your remake, was cooking dinner, his dog sat on the remote and switched the channel, his little sister was annoying him, his internet was lagging, aliens abducted him for 8 days but due to time differences it was only 80 seconds on earth, he had to use the bathroom, monsters came out of his closet, he was forcely injected with weapon grade LSD, communist tried to take over his town like in “Red Dawn” (featuring charley sheen), or he simply locked his base by accident. Far from a legit win.
>
>
> 1600 MSP for the person 1st person to guess which 5 of these excuse Mike BeastOn has actually used after a loss.

Gears, you forgot doritos bag.

Looks like one team kind of stomped the other by the stats… Just say’n

> Looks like one team kind of stomped the other by the stats… Just say’n

The team that beat them is a mediocre team, so don’t think that BEASTon and them are bad; they were running a combo that wasn’t to their strengths (even if it is the most OP combo on Dean) and tried something a little out there for a win.

Because they were willing to make risky choices through a lot of “what-if” scenarios, you should recognize that the team they were playing wasn’t worth the attention they claim to be worthy of. Considering the general skill level of all of the teams in LB, no one would be screwing around. This team happens to be the worst on the roster.

I can tell you that if they had played against my team (which will sign up eventually, lol)-- or any other for that matter-- they wouldn’t have been trying half of the crap that went on that game.

> > Looks like one team kind of stomped the other by the stats… Just say’n
>
> The team that beat them is a mediocre team, so don’t think that BEASTon and them are bad; they were running a combo that wasn’t to their strengths (even if it is the most OP combo on Dean) and tried something a little out there for a win.
>
> Because they were willing to make risky choices through a lot of “what-if” scenarios, you should recognize that the team they were playing wasn’t worth the attention they claim to be worthy of. Considering the general skill level of all of the teams in LB, no one would be screwing around. This team happens to be the worst on the roster.
>
> I can tell you that if they had played against my team (which will sign up eventually, lol)-- or any other for that matter-- they wouldn’t have been trying half of the crap that went on that game.

Their first mistake was benching me! =D

> Their first mistake was benching me! =D

For sure, lol

> > > Looks like one team kind of stomped the other by the stats… Just say’n
> >
> > The team that beat them is a mediocre team, so don’t think that BEASTon and them are bad; they were running a combo that wasn’t to their strengths (even if it is the most OP combo on Dean) and tried something a little out there for a win.
> >
> > Because they were willing to make risky choices through a lot of “what-if” scenarios, you should recognize that the team they were playing wasn’t worth the attention they claim to be worthy of. Considering the general skill level of all of the teams in LB, no one would be screwing around. This team happens to be the worst on the roster.
> >
> > I can tell you that if they had played against my team (which will sign up eventually, lol)-- or any other for that matter-- they wouldn’t have been trying half of the crap that went on that game.
>
> Their first mistake was benching me! =D

Get a mic, bltch.

> > > > Looks like one team kind of stomped the other by the stats… Just say’n
> > >
> > > The team that beat them is a mediocre team, so don’t think that BEASTon and them are bad; they were running a combo that wasn’t to their strengths (even if it is the most OP combo on Dean) and tried something a little out there for a win.
> > >
> > > Because they were willing to make risky choices through a lot of “what-if” scenarios, you should recognize that the team they were playing wasn’t worth the attention they claim to be worthy of. Considering the general skill level of all of the teams in LB, no one would be screwing around. This team happens to be the worst on the roster.
> > >
> > > I can tell you that if they had played against my team (which will sign up eventually, lol)-- or any other for that matter-- they wouldn’t have been trying half of the crap that went on that game.
> >
> > Their first mistake was benching me! =D
>
> Get a mic, bltch.

Stop losing to randoms please. You’re making MY team look bad.

Snipez carried that team. Who is k5p? I also find it incredibly sad new accounts were created for the purpose of putting your LazyBattles abbreviation in front of it… Especially with as stupid a name as that…

Everyone loses every now and then :smiley:

> > Looks like one team kind of stomped the other by the stats… Just say’n
>
> The team that beat them is a mediocre team, so don’t think that BEASTon and them are bad; they were running a combo that wasn’t to their strengths (even if it is the most OP combo on Dean) and tried something a little out there for a win.
>
> Because they were willing to make risky choices through a lot of “what-if” scenarios, you should recognize that the team they were playing wasn’t worth the attention they claim to be worthy of. Considering the general skill level of all of the teams in LB, no one would be screwing around. This team happens to be the worst on the roster.
>
> I can tell you that if they had played against my team (which will sign up eventually, lol)-- or any other for that matter-- they wouldn’t have been trying half of the crap that went on that game.

Like I said, far from a legit win…

> Like I said, far from a legit win…

Lol, I thought you were trolling