Launch error code (0x80270300)

Halo 5 is not launching on my system. Anyone else getting this error?

Yep. I can’t get past the home screen. No buttons do anything. This was after installing an update just now. Just tried restarting. Game completely unplayable. No error comes up though.

Same here. Launch screen gets stuck loading and nothing happens after that. No error message for me either.

I did the update yesterday. I played after the update. Everything was fine. I get home from work today and hop on. I can’t get passed the main menu in halo. It just says loading

Yep just loading but it took a while to load

Yeah it was fine for me a couple of hours ago and now it’s stuck on ‘loading’ on the title screen.

No error code comes up but it’s stuck on the screen where I need to press start to get to the main menu. Played fine yesterday.

Auth. error?

Same here! I played after the update on a few occasions but today when I got home it wouldn’t even make it into the title sequences. Crashes on launch. Help!

Having the same issue. Sat at loading screen for 5 minutes then it loaded up. Haven’t had this issue until 10 minutes ago.

Now we know all have the same problem what do we do to fix it

ALGUIEN SUCIONO ESTE PROBLEMAS EGO KE TODAVIA NO ESTA LISTO DESPUES DE LA ACTUALIZACION