Launch Day Achievement?

Will there be an achievement for grabbing the game in launch day? If so, do I have to play the campaign to unlock it? I am currently playing Halo 4 on mission 6 or 7 and I plan to take it slow.
Also does Best Buy provide a 10 dollar gift card if you buy Halo 5 in the store face to face?

I had nearly forgotten about limited time challenge achievements. Seems like so few games use them anymore.

> 2661949065475413;2:
> I had nearly forgotten about limited time challenge achievements. Seems like so few games use them anymore.

The heck are those??? O.o. ive had my xbo since day 1 and no clue what those are

> 2533274809890894;3:
> > 2661949065475413;2:
> > I had nearly forgotten about limited time challenge achievements. Seems like so few games use them anymore.
>
>
> The heck are those??? O.o. ive had my xbo since day 1 and no clue what those are

They are 0 point achievements that developers can add to games whenever. They sometimes unlock in game rewards though.

I am very disappointed Challenges are not utilized by developers. I remember reading about them before the console was released, and they were advertised as potential community achievements; if all Halo 5 players kill a collective of 1,000,000 Grunts in the first week of the game’s release, every contributing player would unlock the challenge and such.