Latest Update Sucks

I don’t know what you idiots at 343 did with the update. I can’t do -Yoink- on H5 multiplayer. Still getting killed with 2 - 3 shots. None of my shots connecting. Lagging all over the -Yoink!- place. My Gold Live membership was up for renewal in January. I cancelled the automatic billing to update it. I’m done with this -Yoink-.

Blaming 343 for your K-mart internet connection? Classy

> 2533274921838152;2:
> Blaming 343 for your K-mart internet connection? Classy

k-mart? sounds more like a ma and pa shop who’s modem is disconnected.

If you are having bad connections it might be you it sounds like.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274965600590;1:
> I don’t know what you idiots at 343 did with the update. I can’t do -Yoink- on H5 multiplayer. Still getting killed with 2 - 3 shots. None of my shots connecting. Lagging all over the -Yoink!- place. My Gold Live membership was up for renewal in January. I cancelled the automatic billing to update it. I’m done with this -Yoink-.

maybe your just bad at halo

Sometimes i cant tell if these kinds of post are supposed to be satire, or if they are truly genuine with what they say. Guess we may never know

Everything seems fine to me and the general population. Might be a problem on your end; I have never really experienced lag in Halo 5 and the only anomalies I’ve had was one or two random disconnects from their servers throughout the whole course of the game.

Troll post knows how to troll for sure.

I don’t have connection issues on the whole, but rather worryingly, since this update I’ve noticed that I’ve died from fewer than 4 magnum shots at least ten times. Most of those in one match so I’m partly suspicious of hacking. I reported the person in question (it was the same guy every time) but with a note asking them to check connection just in case :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274921838152;2:

No internet connection beats the Mc’donalds free wifi

343’s fault for defo

> 2533274965600590;1:
> I don’t know what you idiots at 343 did with the update. I can’t do -Yoink- on H5 multiplayer. Still getting killed with 2 - 3 shots. None of my shots connecting. Lagging all over the -Yoink!- place. My Gold Live membership was up for renewal in January. I cancelled the automatic billing to update it. I’m done with this -Yoink-.

After almost every update there is lag. No their fault. It’s all the players coming back who don’t like the game cause it doesn’t have what they want. Like Destiny players, only come back when they see something they like.

> 2533274921838152;2:

This made me lol

> 2533274921838152;2:

This made me lol

This thread is gonna end faster than Mel Gibsons career did.

> 2533274921838152;2:

Hey, that’s just rude. Some people just have terrible connections.

I think this update has been one of the best yet, so I don’t see what you’re complaining about.

i play from asia and its all fine for me, not even using the best plan available for me… i really dont see what ur complaining about

> 2533274921838152;2:

Agreed lol.

you know the funniest part about this post? with his -Yoink- internet connection we won’t be able to log back onto waypoint and see all the responses :joy: