Latest update details...

So, I’ve read blog posts, watched videos and read various threads but they only seem to cover the bigger changes in the update. Where can I find a list of smaller details? UI improvements? Balance changes? Buffs and nerfs? The nitty gritty stuff. The devil is normally in the detail and I want the details!

> 2601632999026533;1:
> So, I’ve read blog posts, watched videos and read various threads but they only seem to cover the bigger changes in the update. Where can I find a list of smaller details? UI improvements? Balance changes? Buffs and nerfs? The nitty gritty stuff. The devil is normally in the detail and I want the details!

i think this was only a content/dlc. update bud. if you don’t see patch notes tomorrow morning this holds true. they are fixing the warzone assualt glitch tho

That’s the phrase I was looking for. “Patch notes.” I want to see the patch notes. Are they adding “Sell All” for regs?

I just wish they’d stop being so vague about when they’re going to release the darn thing. You’re updating the game every month 343 you could at least let us know the SPECIFIC release date a week in advance.

They’re hyping it. Supercell do the same with Clash updates. I want to see the new patch notes!

> 2533274897506902;4:
> I just wish they’d stop being so vague about when they’re going to release the darn thing. You’re updating the game every month 343 you could at least let us know the SPECIFIC release date a week in advance.

Unfortunately, they don’t even know for 100% certain when the update will arrive. Once 343i finishes the update, they send it to Microsoft for Certification, which takes a few days. When it’s Certified, then Microsoft releases it. Problem is, Certification is a bit unpredictable. 343i can’t give a specific day because Certification may end before or after that point. That’s why they have a target week. It’s a bit unfortunate, but that’s how it works.

> 2533274897506902;4:
> I just wish they’d stop being so vague about when they’re going to release the darn thing. You’re updating the game every month 343 you could at least let us know the SPECIFIC release date a week in advance.

And if they say, “It’ll be released on 14DEC!” and something happens and it gets delayed, people will rage.

> 2601632999026533;5:
> They’re hyping it. Supercell do the same with Clash updates. I want to see the new patch notes!

See above for why they don’t release patch notes early.

Thanks, so will we see patch notes after release?

> 2533274897506902;4:

Agreed. Perhaps it’s their new update policy company wide? Windows 10 mobile still has not received a definitive release date, though its supposed to drop this month. Like, wtf?

didn’t they confirm that the update will be out the 15th? could have sworn when they first announced anything it said releasing on December 15th, now i can’t find the post

> 2601632999026533;8:
> Thanks, so will we see patch notes after release?

If past updates have been indicative of the procedure with this update, you will see patch notes within a few hours of the update’s release, most likely when it releases. :wink:

Okay i wasn’t wrong just near the 15th

If November update Teaches us anything about Microsoft or 343 then I have reason to believe Wednesday Noon EST

I just want to know if they fixed that stupid Warzone glitch that allows the attacking team to capture the armory.

“Set to drop week of 15th”
Implys that the target release is any 7 days from the 15th inclusive.

I’m curious about the little details. The big stuff is all well and good but there’s normally something juicey hidden in the patch notes.

So, where are the patch notes?

> 2601632999026533;17:
> So, where are the patch notes?

At the bottom of the Blog Post :slight_smile: