Latest time I can redeem Arena Req Pack Bundle?

Hello,
I was planning on buying the Arena Req Pack Bundle online, but I just yesterday finished my Bronzes, so I wanted to finish my Silvers before I get the bundle. So, my grand plan is that I will buy an Arena Req Pack Bundle giftcard at Target, and redeem it when I finish my Silvers.
But this would all be put to waste if I can’t redeem it after a certain date, because it’s gonna be while until I’m ready.
So, does anybody know the latest time I can redeem the Arena Req Pack Bundle?
Thanks,
Regu1us

I don’t think it will be going away any time soon, so as long as it’s still being sold in stores or online you should be able to buy and redeem whenever you like :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;2:
> I don’t think it will be going away any time soon, so as long as it’s still being sold in stores or online you should be able to buy and redeem whenever you like :slight_smile:

I was also wondering this because I didn’t know if it was set to certain weeks or not, so I didn’t want to buy it on the third week and only receive a couple more weeks after that.

The bundle kicks in from the week you redeem it - so whenever you do that, that’s when your 7 weeks of REQ packs start :slight_smile:

Alternatively you can redeem it but just not open the packs…I kept half of my Warzone packs for a few months once I realized I would be better off waiting until I finished silvers

> 2533274813531008;5:
> Alternatively you can redeem it but just not open the packs…I kept half of my Warzone packs for a few months once I realized I would be better off waiting until I finished silvers

Okay, but are you still required to open the first one?

> 2533274813531008;5:
> Alternatively you can redeem it but just not open the packs…I kept half of my Warzone packs for a few months once I realized I would be better off waiting until I finished silvers

I only opened one to get the alpha set. The rest I will wait until I have all my ultra rares done, since there’s so much unwanted ultra rare stuff just with a different skin on it. If you guys really wan’t it to be worth your 25 bucks, open the packs when u have only legendary stuff left.

> 2535428753397605;6:
> > 2533274813531008;5:
> > Alternatively you can redeem it but just not open the packs…I kept half of my Warzone packs for a few months once I realized I would be better off waiting until I finished silvers
>
>
> Okay, but are you still required to open the first one?

You might want to open the first one just to make sure you get the guaranteed armor set

> 2533274813317074;4:
> The bundle kicks in from the week you redeem it - so whenever you do that, that’s when your 7 weeks of REQ packs start :slight_smile:

Thanks that was one of my worrries

> 2533274813531008;5:

So if you save them they’ll stay in you pack hub until you open them even for months?