Last update prevented enemy mastery completion?

Just wondering i have one kill left for my forerunner destroyer pack and i have killed many warden eternals, is anyone else stuck on enemy completion since the warzone firefight beta?

I’m still progressing on my Warden commendation but, I have noticed where I’ll get the Warden kill at the end as well as the medal. The Game Mode commendation for Legendary kills/assists moves but, I won’t get any progress for Warden kills. I’ve been having this issue before the WZ FF beta so it’s nothing new for me.

I have been having the same issues until the 7th of may

> 2533274823153335;2:
> I’m still progressing on my Warden commendation but, I have noticed where I’ll get the Warden kill at the end as well as the medal. The Game Mode commendation for Legendary kills/assists moves but, I won’t get any progress for Warden kills. I’ve been having this issue before the WZ FF beta so it’s nothing new for me.

That sounds like it is working as “intended.”

Warden commendation only goes up when you make the last shot. You get partial credit (Legendary boss commendation and medals) if you do at least 1% damage and your team kills him.

Most likely there is some confusion since this last update changed how much damage is needed for partial credit. It used to be 10% for the medal. Now it is 1%.

> 2777219770217226;4:
> > 2533274823153335;2:
> > I’m still progressing on my Warden commendation but, I have noticed where I’ll get the Warden kill at the end as well as the medal. The Game Mode commendation for Legendary kills/assists moves but, I won’t get any progress for Warden kills. I’ve been having this issue before the WZ FF beta so it’s nothing new for me.
>
>
> That sounds like it is working as “intended.”
>
> Warden commendation only goes up when you make the last shot. You get partial credit (Legendary boss commendation and medals) if you do at least 1% damage and your team kills him.

I said I’ll have instances where “I” get the Warden kill at the end as well as the medal for killing him BUT when the PGCR shows up, I’ll make progress on Legendary kills/assists but no progress on Warden kills. How do I get the kill as well as the medal for getting the kill and not make progress on Warden kills?

> 2533274898719128;1:
> Just wondering i have one kill left for my forerunner destroyer pack and i have killed many warden eternals, is anyone else stuck on enemy completion since the warzone firefight beta?

I finished it off since the last update. Took a while for that last warden kill

> 2533274823153335;5:
> > 2777219770217226;4:
> > > 2533274823153335;2:
> > > I’m still progressing on my Warden commendation but, I have noticed where I’ll get the Warden kill at the end as well as the medal. The Game Mode commendation for Legendary kills/assists moves but, I won’t get any progress for Warden kills. I’ve been having this issue before the WZ FF beta so it’s nothing new for me.
> >
> >
> > That sounds like it is working as “intended.”
> >
> > Warden commendation only goes up when you make the last shot. You get partial credit (Legendary boss commendation and medals) if you do at least 1% damage and your team kills him.
>
>
> I said I’ll have instances where “I” get the Warden kill at the end as well as the medal for killing him BUT when the PGCR shows up, I’ll make progress on Legendary kills/assists but no progress on Warden kills. How do I get the kill as well as the medal for getting the kill and not make progress on Warden kills?

I feel like we aren’t communicating correctly.

You can get the medal for assist if you do at least 1% damage and not get the kill.
Not sure how to make that clear.

> 2533274880633045;6:
> > 2533274898719128;1:
> > Just wondering i have one kill left for my forerunner destroyer pack and i have killed many warden eternals, is anyone else stuck on enemy completion since the warzone firefight beta?
>
>
> I finished it off since the last update. Took a while for that last warden kill

I hope i can do the same i have been at 9 of 10 5/5 since april 19th lol

I’ve been cheated out of a couple … put most down to not doing it right ?
Most I got after a few more … Kills , But ones should have been completed 10 kills ago >:(

It’s maybe a random count glitch ?

> 2777219770217226;7:
> > 2533274823153335;5:
> > > 2777219770217226;4:
> > > > 2533274823153335;2:
> > > > I’m still progressing on my Warden commendation but, I have noticed where I’ll get the Warden kill at the end as well as the medal. The Game Mode commendation for Legendary kills/assists moves but, I won’t get any progress for Warden kills. I’ve been having this issue before the WZ FF beta so it’s nothing new for me.
> > >
> > >
> > > That sounds like it is working as “intended.”
> > >
> > > Warden commendation only goes up when you make the last shot. You get partial credit (Legendary boss commendation and medals) if you do at least 1% damage and your team kills him.
> >
> >
> > I said I’ll have instances where “I” get the Warden kill at the end as well as the medal for killing him BUT when the PGCR shows up, I’ll make progress on Legendary kills/assists but no progress on Warden kills. How do I get the kill as well as the medal for getting the kill and not make progress on Warden kills?
>
>
> I feel like we aren’t communicating correctly.
>
> You can get the medal for assist if you do at least 1% damage and not get the kill.
> Not sure how to make that clear.

How the hell do I get the medal for the kill but, it’s an assist? I get the kill then I got the kill regardless of damage dealt. Wasn’t this an issue with boss stealing that the community had that enemy teams would get the last shot in while the other team did all the work? Yet it doesn’t work the same in your team. Stupid logic…

@Xenoes: I know what you mean, I get the kill medal, the writing says I have killed him and yet I get no progression f the Warden kill. Is it just that there isn’t an actual assist medal, that assist and kills are just represented with the kill medal full stop?

> 2533274794866970;11:
> @Xenoes: I know what you mean, I get the kill medal, the writing says I have killed him and yet I get no progression f the Warden kill. Is it just that there isn’t an actual assist medal, that assist and kills are just represented with the kill medal full stop?

Bingo.

EDIT: Also the medal reads as participate in the take down.

Assassinating the Warden is a good way to make sure you deal the final blow… assuming the other team isn’t lighting him up with a tank to blast your -Yoink- back to the Stone Age, that is.

> 2533274898719128;8:
> > 2533274880633045;6:
> > > 2533274898719128;1:
> > > Just wondering i have one kill left for my forerunner destroyer pack and i have killed many warden eternals, is anyone else stuck on enemy completion since the warzone firefight beta?
> >
> >
> > I finished it off since the last update. Took a while for that last warden kill
>
>
> I hope i can do the same i have been at 9 of 10 5/5 since april 19th lol

Scorpions help, but stick with it you’ll get it sooner or later.

Enemies was the first comm I completed, but warden was the last one I finished.

The Warden isn’t glitched they just made it easier to get boss kill medals even though you didn’t get credit for the kill… which is lame… Why not make a boss assist medal that is separate from the kill medal. I find that using tanks for wardens is the best way to get the actual kill. Banshee ultra is ok but your timing has to be more precise.

> 2533274800701473;13:
> Assassinating the Warden is a good way to make sure you deal the final blow… assuming the other team isn’t lighting him up with a tank to blast your -Yoink- back to the Stone Age, that is.

This is actually very difficult to pull off as they are almost always stolen while in the animation. I have managed to “assassinate” him twice and both times it was stolen.

I just completed my enemy mastery today actually.It worked fine for me.