Last Strike medal..

wait i was looking at my stats and i realized on my medal list i have the “Last strike” medal? was this removed a while back? or am i just not getting it right cause it seems as if i never get it in more recent time?..

I only have 1 last strike medal. I honestly didn’t even know it was a thing. Maybe it’s only obtainable in FFA or Flood? That would explain a ton considering I’ve barely played either.

I have read that this medal can be obtained in any gametype you just gotta do the last kill also I’m not sure it will appear in the game maybe it will only be visible at the carnage report, not sure.

I mostly play BTIS and I have never obtained that “last strike” medal, even though I could swear my kill was the last one before the end of the match. I always thought that it was not, and that somebody else should have obtained that final kill.

> I have read that this medal can be obtained in any gametype you just gotta do the last kill also I’m not sure it will appear in the game maybe it will only be visible at the carnage report, not sure.

I’ve had the last kill far more than once. Would it even make sense that I have 128 first strikes and only 1 last strike? I would have had to accidentally get at least 10 last strikes.

> > I have read that this medal can be obtained in any gametype you just gotta do the last kill also I’m not sure it will appear in the game maybe it will only be visible at the carnage report, not sure.
>
> I’ve had the last kill far more than once. Would it even make sense that I have 128 first strikes and only 1 last strike? I would have had to accidentally get at least 10 last strikes.

Oh well then I don’t know what’s going on with this medal. xD

If I remember correctly, this medal was available only when the final killcam was available. In other words, there was a time period of two days where this medal could be attained. If you didn’t get this medal during that time, You didn’t get it EVER.

> If I remember correctly, this medal was available only when the final killcam was available. In other words, there was a time period of two days where this medal could be attained. If you didn’t get this medal during that time, You didn’t get it EVER.

Yeah it is only obtainable in playlists with the final kill cam enabled. Im pretty sure currently there are no playlists that currently have it. Seems like 343i tried the final kill cams out but I remember it being really buggy so they disabled it I think. I was able to earn 8 while they were testing it

> If I remember correctly, this medal was available only when the final killcam was available. In other words, there was a time period of two days where this medal could be attained. If you didn’t get this medal during that time, You didn’t get it EVER.

So long as there is nothing like an achievement or commendation associated with the medal, I don’t think it will be an issue if we have them or not.

I look at them as if they were there for those who played the first parts of the “beta” of Halo 4.

Its funny, I tend to make alot of last kills, but i don’t get the medal. Kind of odd. Don’t you think?

Never heard of this one.

I wonder if there’s a “last strike assist”?

why not, there’s a comeback kill and generic kill :confused:

What are you all talking about…? There’s only a first strike medal, and that’s it…

> What are you all talking about…? There’s only a first strike medal, and that’s it…

Nope.

When the game launched, there were final kill cams which displayed the final kill in a game. If you got the final kill and your kill was shown in the final killcam, you’d get a Last Strike medal.

Like others have stated, final killcams were removes making the medal impossible to get.

> > What are you all talking about…? There’s only a first strike medal, and that’s it…
>
> Nope.
>
> When the game launched, there were final kill cams which displayed the final kill in a game. If you got the final kill and your kill was shown in the final killcam, you’d get a Last Strike medal.
>
> Like others have stated, final killcams were removes making the medal impossible to get.

Huh. Why don’t I remember that? I was playing it since day 1…

I got this recently playing CE in MC. It was a weird game. I was on a team of 2, playing against 1 opponent in 4v4 slayer, I received it as I was in the midst of killing the single player as they quit. Only 2k PTs. Wtf?

> 2535445921649903;15:
> I got this recently playing CE in MC. It was a weird game. I was on a team of 2, playing against 1 opponent in 4v4 slayer, I received it as I was in the midst of killing the single player as they quit. Only 2k PTs. Wtf?

Please don’t revive old topics thanks