Last Spartan Standing is a one person playlist?

Why release a new season with a playlist you can’t play with your friend’s as your premiere new mode?

Fix it, devs.

4 Likes

They should make a Duos mode and a Quads mode so people can do that. If i was playing a FFA mode with that had a lobby full, or consisting of players “teaming” in a FFA mode with lives. Id be sad

5 Likes

Really? No parties? For sure a fail.

1 Like

Well, the events called “Lone Wolves”… So I presume that’s why the event is a Free For All…

They’ll probably add squads in later though.

I like this idea. I really only play with my friends, so I guess I won’t be playing much of this event.

Well, the events called “Lone Wolves”… So I presume that’s why the event is a Free For All…

They’ll probably add squads in later though.

I feel like they could have just made it so it was a max party of two.

1 Like

I could see this being abused in FFA. You and your friend teaming up to take on everyone else down till you two are the last two standing. Then goofing off till the last second.

Wouldn’t surprise me honestly either.

4 Likes

While that could happen I know me and my friends would be to busy making sure we eliminated each other first.

2 Likes

I would probably team and help my friend whose new to halo honestly

1 Like

Unfortunately all it takes is one set of people to ruin the option for everyone. Because they can’t just refuse those two from doing it, if they did it, they’d have to make sure no one could do it.

You could play FFA with 6/8 in MCC. This is just disappointing.

1 Like

Yeah, this would absolutely happen, which is why it should allow parties of up to 4 and only match groups together. I know, easier said than done, but Halo is best with friends.

That would break up the community and make searching for matches take even longer then. The groups would probably get hit with it the worst though, since many people are too lazy to find friends to play with in this game, which is where you get all the complaints about having bad teammates stand from.

That option is sort of a double-edged sword, there are benefits to it but also has issues with it.

@ General_fox

They could put a timer and a shrinking kill barrier to force people to fight.

1 Like

“It would split the community!”

Proceeds to not let you even communicate with said match lmao. The excuse against letting friends play together is not the full reason. Its because they tied progression directly to real world money.

1 Like

There are third party programs that allow you to talk to one another you are aware correct?

… Are you so far gone into blind defense of 343 that we are ok without an in game chat? Need to know so I can decide if I should just continue ignoring you again.

Considering that solo-que players are already searching without groups and groups can’t even play, this statement doesn’t make any sense.

1 Like

My point makes yours irrelevant… Team Speak, and what not have been a thing for decades now… You can directly connect with people and talk freely and easily while you play matches.

Don’t need in game chat at all.

They can’t now, but if they allowed groups to search, then all of a sudden you’d have multiple queues…

Everyone searching solo
everyone playing with 2 man parties

and more if it included larger groups…

Omg you actually are! This is gold right here.

1 Like