Last one out, get the lights, My Bungie tribute, Please watch Waypoint community!

Hope you guys like it!

I loved that video! It ended so well. I hope it gets loads of views.

> I loved that video! It ended so well. I hope it gets loads of views.

Thank you, Im glad you enjoyed it! : )

Really not a tribute to Bungie, just some Reach clips. Just feedback though.

I liked it a lot, but I’ve heard that remix before, and while I’m not sure if you could have found another remix that fit the vibe of the video, most of the remix was the Metal Gear Solid theme. Of course, I love that series also and it’s music so no complaining from myself, but it about 20 seconds in I remembered what it was and an MGS style question mark appeared over my head. :slight_smile:

Not bad, but for a Bungie/Halo tribute I would have probably started out with H:CE, then H2, H3, ODST, and finally Reach. And I would have also shown more than just landscapes such as stills from cutscenes (preferably ones showing Master Chief, Cortana, Cptn. Keyes, Sgt. Johnson, The Rookie, Noble Team, the Arbiter, and so on), short sequences of battles during the campaign, and so on.

I loved it, are you going to make any more?

> I loved it, are you going to make any more?

Maybe, if i get some spare time! Also i was thinking of going through all the halo games, but that’s hard to do without a capture card : ( But i am glad (most of) you guy’s liked it, Thank you!

It was nice, but I think for a proper tribute, someone should make a video containing clips from all the games chronologically, and each clip’s action getting more and more intense until the end, then maybe mix up various clips.

> > I loved it, are you going to make any more?
>
> Maybe, if i get some spare time! Also i was thinking of going through all the halo games, but that’s hard to do without a capture card : ( But i am glad (most of) you guy’s liked it, Thank you!

No problem.