Last Night's Games

The virtual battlefield is a treacherous place. We routinely have amazing adventures, and this is the thread to tell your tales. Whether you were a superstar, you failed miserably, or something in between, share your experiences from last night’s games here!

Two Perfections in a row. First on Countdown, then Boardwalk.

Team Slayer with a great team.

Lots of Shotgun.

> Two Perfections in a row. First on Countdown, then Boardwalk.
>
> Team Slayer with a great team.
>
> Lots of Shotgun.

Looove the shotgun.

I had a Grifball game last night where I got more kills than Puptastrophe. He can clean the floor with me, so clearly the planets aligned just right for this to happen. And since it won’t happen again, I just have to rub it in.

[Eat it, Pup, eat it!!](http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=500636529&player=bs angel)

49-49 on countdown, I ran into a guy with a sword. I had one too.

It was a bit of a stalemate, then he rushed at me, I sidestepped his slash, and killed him.

Mai Sword FTW

Big Bro Slayer on Tempest

3 people on our team quit so it was a 3v6. The other team had an 18 points lead but we turned the game around and won with 80-77. A great comeback.

I got 47 kills in that match. :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmQpBHDTxLs
Abusing the tank when it was still on hemorrhage :slight_smile:

> > Two Perfections in a row. First on Countdown, then Boardwalk.
> >
> > Team Slayer with a great team.
> >
> > Lots of Shotgun.
>
> Looove the shotgun.
>
> I had a Grifball game last night where I got more kills than Puptastrophe. He can clean the floor with me, so clearly the planets aligned just right for this to happen. And since it won’t happen again, I just have to rub it in.
>
> [url=http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=500636529&player=bs >Eat it, Pup, eat it!!

Pretty sure I had something in my eye during that game which was totally distracting me. Yeh, that’s what it was :wink:

> Pretty sure I had something in my eye during that game which was totally distracting me. Yeh, that’s what it was :wink:

It was my hammer, wasn’t it? Sorry about that, LOL…

> > Pretty sure I had something in my eye during that game which was totally distracting me. Yeh, that’s what it was :wink:
>
> It was my hammer, wasn’t it? Sorry about that, LOL…

Well I wasn’t going to say anything, but yes :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow… I’m impressed. This is another great thread idea!

I’ll keep it brief… hehe. I had an Invasion Slayer match on Paradiso that I was particularly proud of recently. I was on the Elites’ team, but 4 teammates quit. Then unfortunately I had to boot my last teammate because he decided to keep killing me. =\

The scores at this point were not good for my team. As I hid and moved round the map like the Predator (well I wasn’t actually using camo, but nevermind), it didn’t help that the Spartans were formidably placed with their weapon drops all over the mountain in the middle of the island. xP But I stayed in the game, because I don’t quit. Whenever I got my hands on one of the Snipers, I had to make it count. Even though it was 6v1 I managed to tie the scores at 24 in the end. It was one of those more tense games. xD

The first time I beat my husband (only my friend back then) in a Rumble pit match in Halo 2, and the first time I beat him in a 1 vs 1 map on Ascension in Halo 2.

Also the time my hubby and I won our college’s Halo doubles competition in Halo 2. Ah, those were the days…

Currently on a 22 game win streak. Will be increasing that number this evening too.

Team snipers 5-5 in and my whole team quit, 2 for unknown reason the other was my friend who had dinner, ended up winning 50-48 or 49, done the same thing on halo 3 except it was 3 v 1

Played some Bro-Slayer and UNSCWarhead gently pushed me off the edge of Anchor 9 so I got a stunning view of Reach on my way down.

And an epic -7 K/D on my first game of SWAT for a while.

D’oh!

I really wanna play with 343/bungie I don’t have that medal! Plus i heard if you kill them, you get their pot of gold.

My brother and I drew a game of invasion spire 2v6 - the other team wasn’t even that bad, we just utterly outplayed them in terms of tactics and planning. Our attacl of the spire was like -Yoinking!- firefight with a constant stream of elites running at us shotgun wielding spartans.

Brool story co.

I don’t wanna talk about the games I had last night… Man, those were BAD.

Ah, well… Just gotta keep on keepin’ on.

Playing halo 3. Lost my 50 in ts, won 2 games in a row didn’t get it back. Then went +8 but we lost 50-47 and I went down to a 48.

> I really wanna play with 343/bungie I don’t have that medal! Plus i heard if you kill them, you get their pot of gold.

I earned the medal however I am still waiting on that pot of gold.

> I don’t wanna talk about the games I had last night… Man, those were BAD.
>
> Ah, well… Just gotta keep on keepin’ on.

Ya, I disconnected 4-5 times back to back from my BC2 games >:( I was almost doing good too…