last misson: lone wolf

ok i was wandering if in the last mission lone wolf os there any way to survive or the objective is just to die?
because some afirmation made me confuse

i forgot to ask os there is some legendary cutscene that tou only see in the legendary ending

There is no way to survive unfortunately. It would’ve been awesome had there been some ridiculous way to pull it off, but sadly none exists.

ok ty it would be realy awosome to have a wait out but its fine so ty

ok ty it would be realy awosome to have a wait out but its fine so ty

> 2533275018831357;1:
> ok i was wandering if in the last mission lone wolf os there any way to survive or the objective is just to die?
> because some afirmation made me confuse

haha I remember I used to try and survive as long as I could, thinking there was an ending

> 2533274942290421;6:
> > 2533275018831357;1:
> > ok i was wandering if in the last mission lone wolf os there any way to survive or the objective is just to die?
> > because some afirmation made me confuse
>
>
> haha I remember I used to try and survive as long as I could, thinking there was an ending

yeah i tryed that too i hided in every place and when i died i restarted the mission because i thought i failed ethen once i saw

> 2533275018831357;7:
> > 2533274942290421;6:
> > > 2533275018831357;1:
> > > ok i was wandering if in the last mission lone wolf os there any way to survive or the objective is just to die?
> > > because some afirmation made me confuse
> >
> >
> > haha I remember I used to try and survive as long as I could, thinking there was an ending
>
>
> yeah i tryed that too i hided in every place and when i died i restarted the mission because i thought i failed ethen once i saw

i saw the cutscene and i understood it all -Yoink!- i was so dumb xD

Holdout 'til you blowout!

There is an actual ending.
You just have to hold out long enough until your Xbox crashes from trying to render in all the Elites.

That would be kind of cool if Jun came back to rescue you if you survived long enough, would’ve allowed for some more story in the halo universe. And possibly even a person who could’ve appeared in Halo 5: Guardians

TBH this was the second most impacting sense in halo for me. I dont know why it was just seeing my spartan be obliterated by a gang of elites was… going out in a bang

there is a way to survive Lone Wolf. When you first spawn, you got to go to the building where armor lock is. In a small corner there is a bunch of boxes. make a small fort quickly before the covenant arrive. When you are inside the fort, DO NOT MOVE.