Last Mission Warthog Run

As a spiritual successor of Halo CE I believe that Halo Infinite should have its well deserved Warthog Run as its last mission.

I wouldn’t mind that. Halo Combat Evolved and Halo 3 did it so why not if they’re trying to take things on a more classic route.

> 2533274870308953;2:
> I wouldn’t mind that. Halo Combat Evolved and Halo 3 did it so why not if they’re trying to take things on a more classic route.

Yes, I like the work 343 Industries has done and I would like to see how they would do that last mission, plus Infinite’s music composers are very capable of creating something epic for the mission. I want to keep expectations low but it would be amazing!

Oh please no, not again. I mean we had the same type of last mission for Halo 1, 3 and 4. Do we really need ANOTHER one? Just repetition for cheap nostalgia? I really hope 343 don’t go to that route again and again and give something different and creative.

> 2533275010793662;4:
> Oh please no, not again. I mean we had the same type of last mission for Halo 1, 3 and 4. Do we really need ANOTHER one? Just repetition for cheap nostalgia? I really hope 343 don’t go to that route again and again and give something different and creative.

How about a short Warthog Run + Final Boss Battle?

> 2533275010793662;4:
> Oh please no, not again. I mean we had the same type of last mission for Halo 1, 3 and 4. Do we really need ANOTHER one? Just repetition for cheap nostalgia? I really hope 343 don’t go to that route again and again and give something different and creative.

You can do the same “type” of last mission and have a completely different experience each time.

Halo CE : warthog run. Halo 3 : warthog run. Halo 4 : ghost run (not at the end)
I will like an other warthog run, even with an other vehicule. It could be cool to have a run with many vehicules. I don’t think it’s important to have it at the end on the game.

> 2533274803807135;5:
> > 2533275010793662;4:
> > Oh please no, not again. I mean we had the same type of last mission for Halo 1, 3 and 4. Do we really need ANOTHER one? Just repetition for cheap nostalgia? I really hope 343 don’t go to that route again and again and give something different and creative.
>
> How about a short Warthog Run + Final Boss Battle?

The game has an open world where you can approach missions in many different ways. Having the last mission you running around a linear path on rails while having to avoid random pillars falling in front of you is just so terribly outdated in my opinion. With a new engine and the open world philosophy you can do something entirely new and much better.

I was a big fan of the warthog runs. It doesn’t have to be at the very end, but I would like to see something like it in game :slight_smile:

Oh, that will come with the drip feed content later down the road obvi

Last mission NEEDS boss fight against Escharum. Defeating antagonists in quick time evens are puke-worthy bad. After so many cliff hangers, we need a boss fight against the antagonist to feel some sense of progression in the story.

> 2535419587718390;11:
> Last mission NEEDS boss fight against Escharum. Defeating antagonists in quick time evens are puke-worthy bad. After so many cliff hangers, we need a boss fight against the antagonist to feel some sense of progression in the story.

Warthog Run + Final Boss Battle, the perfect combination.

> 2533274803807135;1:
> As a spiritual successor of Halo CE I believe that Halo Infinite should have its well deserved Warthog Run as its last mission.

Maybe the first part is warthog run to catch Escarum before he escapes from zeta halo(limited time of course)and then a boss fight with him.

> 2533274803807135;5:
> > 2533275010793662;4:
> > Oh please no, not again. I mean we had the same type of last mission for Halo 1, 3 and 4. Do we really need ANOTHER one? Just repetition for cheap nostalgia? I really hope 343 don’t go to that route again and again and give something different and creative.
>
> How about a short Warthog Run + Final Boss Battle?

Good idea. A short Warthog Run and then the Final Boss is a good idea. After having defeated the Final Boss, there’s then a cutscene where the Master Chief sets up a bomb to destroy the hostile territory that was set up by the Banished and the Master Chief then goes on Echo-216 and some other people are boarded on the ship as well like Sarah Palmer, Marcus Stacker, Chips Dubbo, and the Arbiter.

its a tradition to the halo legacy why the -yoink- not
definitely different than the others though maybe a spaceship instead of warthogs