Last major update

This is all assumptions so don’t get butthurt if u don’t agree with it…I feel like this is the last major update halo 5 will have,and then they will focus on just halo wars 2 and Halo 6.This game is up against so much competition and I feel like there gonna give up on it after this next update

It’s already been confirmed that we have at least a couple more updates coming our way. Sorry to bust your bubble.

> 2533274808386392;2:
> It’s already been confirmed that we have at least a couple more updates coming our way. Sorry to bust your bubble.

But actual substantial updates?or is it just more reqs like usual…this game is still missing gamemodes and fan favorite armors

> 2533274830166194;3:
> > 2533274808386392;2:
> > It’s already been confirmed that we have at least a couple more updates coming our way. Sorry to bust your bubble.
>
> But actual substantial updates?or is it just more reqs like usual…this game is still missing gamemodes and fan favorite armors

I don’t think we’re getting many new game modes, it’s just way to late for them.

Reqs and maps more then likely.

> 2533274847563380;4:
> > 2533274830166194;3:
> > > 2533274808386392;2:
> > > It’s already been confirmed that we have at least a couple more updates coming our way. Sorry to bust your bubble.
> >
> > But actual substantial updates?or is it just more reqs like usual…this game is still missing gamemodes and fan favorite armors
>
> I don’t think we’re getting many new game modes, it’s just way to late for them.
>
> Reqs and maps more then likely.

^^^ yup, halo 5s longevity blows.

> 2533274830166194;3:
> > 2533274808386392;2:
> > It’s already been confirmed that we have at least a couple more updates coming our way. Sorry to bust your bubble.
>
> But actual substantial updates?or is it just more reqs like usual…this game is still missing gamemodes and fan favorite armors

I’m not sure. I doubt that 343i will put in any more of the many missing gametypes into the game, but that doesn’t mean that the updates won’t be substantial. We’ll be getting Forge items, REQs, armours, maps, Forge canvases, and likely other things as well. We have to stay realistic here, 343i isn’t going to completely change the game or add in huge, new gamemodes.

> 2533274923562209;5:
> > 2533274847563380;4:
> > > 2533274830166194;3:
> > > > 2533274808386392;2:
> > > > It’s already been confirmed that we have at least a couple more updates coming our way. Sorry to bust your bubble.
> > >
> > > But actual substantial updates?or is it just more reqs like usual…this game is still missing gamemodes and fan favorite armors
> >
> > I don’t think we’re getting many new game modes, it’s just way to late for them.
> >
> > Reqs and maps more then likely.
>
> ^^^ yup, halo 5s longevity blows.

I disagree. H5 longevity is doing pretty good. the population may not be bursting with players but the players it has are playing very consistently it seem. H5 holds a pretty steady spot of Xbox live most played that was recently added back to the Xbox store. It is doing better than some recently released games that some claimed would take it down like doom, which isn’t even on the most played, and titanfall 2. I have even seen H5 above star wars occasionally.

> 2533274808386392;6:
> > 2533274830166194;3:
> > > It’s already been confirmed that we have at least a couple more updates coming our way. Sorry to bust your bubble.
> >
> > But actual substantial updates?or is it just more reqs like usual…this game is still missing gamemodes and fan favorite armors
>
> I’m not sure. I doubt that 343i will put in any more of the many missing gametypes into the game, but that doesn’t mean that the updates won’t be substantial. We’ll be getting Forge items, REQs, armours, maps, Forge canvases, and likely other things as well. We have to stay realistic here, 343i isn’t going to completely change the game or add in huge, new gamemodes.

All hinges on what your definition of substantial is… I don’t see why future updates won’t be similar to the ones we usually get… a map or forge canvas, maybe a game type, weapons/vehicles and a req dump.

We have a couple updates coming. Depending on how many months in between they are I would guess they’ll keep it going till E3. Here are my thoughts.

Confirmed update we know we’re getting: probably early to mid December.
Something around the release of HW2 in mid February.
Late April-early May could just be a req dump.
Maybe last one they announce at E3 and we get it shortly after.

> 2533274808386392;6:
> > 2533274830166194;3:
> >
>
> I’m not sure. I doubt that 343i will put in any more of the many missing gametypes into the game, but that doesn’t mean that the updates won’t be substantial. We’ll be getting Forge items, REQs, armours, maps, Forge canvases, and likely other things as well. We have to stay realistic here, 343i isn’t going to completely change the game or add in huge, new gamemodes.

But they shoulr

> 2533274816788253;8:
> > 2533274808386392;6:
> > > 2533274830166194;3:
> > > > 2533274808386392;2:
> > > > It’s already been confirmed that we have at least a couple more updates coming our way. Sorry to bust your bubble.
> > >
> > > But actual substantial updates?or is it just more reqs like usual…this game is still missing gamemodes and fan favorite armors
> >
> > I’m not sure. I doubt that 343i will put in any more of the many missing gametypes into the game, but that doesn’t mean that the updates won’t be substantial. We’ll be getting Forge items, REQs, armours, maps, Forge canvases, and likely other things as well. We have to stay realistic here, 343i isn’t going to completely change the game or add in huge, new gamemodes.
>
> All hinges on what your definition of substantial is… I don’t see why future updates won’t be similar to the ones we usually get… a map or forge canvas, maybe a game type, weapons/vehicles and a req dump.

Reqs aren’t substantial to me…returning game modes and dev made maps are

> 2533274808386392;2:
> It’s already been confirmed that we have at least a couple more updates coming our way. Sorry to bust your bubble.

And I did say major update

You do know that with (almost) every update a dev map is added, along with reqs yes, but said reqs can be used in Forge and customs, adding new weapons and vehicles to the sandbox is something I always wished Bungie would have done (7-wood doesn’t count :P) honestly I’m extremely excited for the sentinel beam and anti air wraith that we can drive without a glitch, and the reach grenade launcher is just a bonus to me, any free content is good content, unless it is a game mode, then that was just a delayed item but I would still be thankful for VIP back :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274832880993;13:
> You do know that with (almost) every update a dev map is added, along with reqs yes, but said reqs can be used in Forge and customs, adding new weapons and vehicles to the sandbox is something I always wished Bungie would have done (7-wood doesn’t count :P) honestly I’m extremely excited for the sentinel beam and anti air wraith that we can drive without a glitch, and the reach grenade launcher is just a bonus to me, any free content is good content, unless it is a game mode, then that was just a delayed item but I would still be thankful for VIP back :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t even be optimistic when it comes to this company

> 2533274912984822;9:
> We have a couple updates coming. Depending on how many months in between they are I would guess they’ll keep it going till E3. Here are my thoughts.
>
> Confirmed update we know we’re getting: probably early to mid December.
> Something around the release of HW2 in mid February.
> Late April-early May could just be a req dump.
> Maybe last one they announce at E3 and we get it shortly after.

Personally I wouldn’t mind a HUGE Req dump as the last update, so long as there are some unique weapons and vehicles added, or even some classics like the Brute Shot and Chopper as a way to get fans excited for Brutes returning to the series.

> 2535434457651384;15:
> > 2533274912984822;9:
> > We have a couple updates coming. Depending on how many months in between they are I would guess they’ll keep it going till E3. Here are my thoughts.
> >
> > Confirmed update we know we’re getting: probably early to mid December.
> > Something around the release of HW2 in mid February.
> > Late April-early May could just be a req dump.
> > Maybe last one they announce at E3 and we get it shortly after.
>
> Personally I wouldn’t mind a HUGE Req dump as the last update, so long as there are some unique weapons and vehicles added, or even some classics like the Brute Shot and Chopper as a way to get fans excited for Brutes returning to the series.

343 has nearly drained most of the excitement from halo for alot of people

> 2535434457651384;15:
> > 2533274912984822;9:
> > We have a couple updates coming. Depending on how many months in between they are I would guess they’ll keep it going till E3. Here are my thoughts.
> >
> > Confirmed update we know we’re getting: probably early to mid December.
> > Something around the release of HW2 in mid February.
> > Late April-early May could just be a req dump.
> > Maybe last one they announce at E3 and we get it shortly after.
>
> Personally I wouldn’t mind a HUGE Req dump as the last update, so long as there are some unique weapons and vehicles added, or even some classics like the Brute Shot and Chopper as a way to get fans excited for Brutes returning to the series.

Time will tell I suppose. Heck add all of the HW2 vehicles. Now that would make WZ crazy.

I want atleast 2 more updates after the one we are getting.

Wasn’t this newest update supposed to include some game modes? I know new reqs but I thought there were some maps and modes included as well.

> 2533274830166194;14:
> > 2533274832880993;13:
> > You do know that with (almost) every update a dev map is added, along with reqs yes, but said reqs can be used in Forge and customs, adding new weapons and vehicles to the sandbox is something I always wished Bungie would have done (7-wood doesn’t count :P) honestly I’m extremely excited for the sentinel beam and anti air wraith that we can drive without a glitch, and the reach grenade launcher is just a bonus to me, any free content is good content, unless it is a game mode, then that was just a delayed item but I would still be thankful for VIP back :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> I can’t even be optimistic when it comes to this company

I stopped being optimistic about Bungie after they botched the launch of Halo 2, oh and its original engine, I’m optimistic about 343 because they fixed Reach and only really messed up one game (MCC) you may hate Halo 4 but it played just fine, same goes for Halo 5, Halo 5 is just lacking content, but we are not having to pay for for it, I can almost guarantee you that Bungie would have been charging people for missing content…oh wait they already do XD