Last chance from me

I found Halo 4 a big disappointment.

Now that we have this, 343 better make up their minds and listen to the community. They should stop how they acted back when they were marketing Halo 4. They never gave good info or news in bulletins and they were teasing too much and it took very long to show us something. This time we should also get a beta because without it I know it will suck again…

So yeah, basically I will give this Halo 1 last chance or else I am done with it and 343.

I’ll just stick with Halo 3 and Reach since those are still amazing Halo games.

One thing I know for sure, I don’t have any hope for this Halo either. I did with 4 but that was a big mistake. It would be very awesome if they made this Halo mindblowing, but it most likely won’t.

K have fun with your mindset =]

K bye.

Hopefully Halo 5 will live to it’s expectations though, because this is a really crucial game…

> K have fun with your mindset =]

Are you implying something’s wrong with my mindset?

> K bye.
>
> Hopefully Halo 5 will live to it’s expectations though, because this is a really crucial game…

I didn’t say I would go just yet…

I will after this new Halo becomes an even bigger flop than Halo 4.

> > K have fun with your mindset =]
>
> Are you implying something’s wrong with my mindset?

Im stating that this sort of thing isnt new and making a slight joke. Never mind =/

> > > K have fun with your mindset =]
> >
> > Are you implying something’s wrong with my mindset?
>
> Im stating that this sort of thing isnt new and making a slight joke. Never mind =/

Why must you hurt my feelings?

Not that I have any…

AHEM

> > > > K have fun with your mindset =]
> > >
> > > Are you implying something’s wrong with my mindset?
> >
> > Im stating that this sort of thing isnt new and making a slight joke. Never mind =/
>
> Why must you hurt my feelings?
>
> Not that I have any…
>
> AHEM

Sorry man, I meant no offence just sick of negativity

> > > > > K have fun with your mindset =]
> > > >
> > > > Are you implying something’s wrong with my mindset?
> > >
> > > Im stating that this sort of thing isnt new and making a slight joke. Never mind =/
> >
> > Why must you hurt my feelings?
> >
> > Not that I have any…
> >
> > AHEM
>
> Sorry man, I meant no offence just sick of negativity

Negativity? I’m just expressing myself! I hope 343 does a better job than Halo 4. I was all excited about Halo 4 and thought it would be the best game ever!

In my eyes Halo 4 is negativity.

> > > > K have fun with your mindset =]
> > >
> > > Are you implying something’s wrong with my mindset?
> >
> > Im stating that this sort of thing isnt new and making a slight joke. Never mind =/
>
> Why must you hurt my feelings?
>
> Not that I have any…
>
> AHEM

It’s okay, we love you.

Let your voice be heard, it’s a Forum after all.

You thought reach was good. Good bye don’t come back

> You thought reach was good. Good bye don’t come back

Well sorry that I enjoy it. It’s a lot better than Halo 4 in my opinion.

> > You thought reach was good. Good bye don’t come back
>
> Well sorry that I enjoy it. It’s a lot better than Halo 4 in my opinion.

True reach was the best along side CE

> You thought reach was good. Good bye don’t come back

Real mature, people are allowed to like what they like, I don’t like Halo 2, does that mean I’m not a Halo fan?

1. I think H4 is great especially now with the updates it’s been getting and I find it odd you like Reach but don’t like H4, but to each their own I guess.
  2. A beta won’t ensure the game will be good and we probably won’t get one.
  3. Sounds to me you’re already done with Halo.

> 1. I think H4 is great especially now with the updates it’s been getting and I find it odd you like Reach but don’t like H4, but to each their own I guess.
> 2. A beta won’t ensure the game will be good and we probably won’t get one.
> 3. Sounds to me you’re already done with Halo.

If I am done with Halo then why am I giving this new Halo a chance, play Halo Reach and Halo 3?

Lolz

Also, a beta can ensure better improvement for the game. Feedback is the way to go! :slight_smile:

ALRIGHT! WE GOT IT! Halo 4 wasn’t perfect at all. We KNOW. But it did make some steps in the right direction and I agree with Frankie when he once said that he wasn’t too concerned with all the mistakes they made with Halo 4. He was looking a lot more toward the future. Halo 5.

And one thing is for sure, guys. They did work hard on Halo 4. They weren’t actually slacking off in a break room, playing Foosball all day. They did some new things that they thought the series needed and went through with it. The result is flawed but admirable nonetheless. It’s one thing to say that 343 made mistakes but it’s quite another to say that Halo 4 was a total failure.

However, I am with you all on one idea. Halo 5 needs to be better. 343 does need to show that they’ve learned from their mistakes. I do expect a higher level of quality in this next game but now I’m about 75% sure 343 will deliver.

> > 1. I think H4 is great especially now with the updates it’s been getting and I find it odd you like Reach but don’t like H4, but to each their own I guess.
> > 2. A beta won’t ensure the game will be good and we probably won’t get one.
> > 3. Sounds to me you’re already done with Halo.
>
> If I am done with Halo then why am I giving this new Halo a chance, play Halo Reach and Halo 3?
>
> Lolz
>
> Also, a beta can ensure better improvement for the game. Feedback is the way to go! :slight_smile:

I’m just saying the tone of your post makes it seem like you don’t care all that much anymore.

As for a beta most people don’t give proper feedback with a beta and instead just use it as demo or when they do say something it’s usually not constructive. Plus it diverts resources that could be used to improve the game. It would be better if they had proper player testers to come out to the studio and give their feedback.

> I found Halo 4 a big disappointment.
>
> Now that we have this, 343 better make up their minds and listen to the community. They should stop how they acted back when they were marketing Halo 4. They never gave good info or news in bulletins and they were teasing too much and it took very long to show us something. This time we should also get a beta because without it I know it will suck again…
>
> So yeah, basically I will give this Halo 1 last chance or else I am done with it and 343.
>
> I’ll just stick with Halo 3 and Reach since those are still amazing Halo games.
>
>
> One thing I know for sure, I don’t have any hope for this Halo either. I did with 4 but that was a big mistake. It would be very awesome if they made this Halo mindblowing, but it most likely won’t.

Unnmamed Hitman is better.

And okay, i and many others like Halo 4. If you want to leave, then leave, you’ll get no simpathy from us

> > I found Halo 4 a big disappointment.
> >
> > Now that we have this, 343 better make up their minds and listen to the community. They should stop how they acted back when they were marketing Halo 4. They never gave good info or news in bulletins and they were teasing too much and it took very long to show us something. This time we should also get a beta because without it I know it will suck again…
> >
> > So yeah, basically I will give this Halo 1 last chance or else I am done with it and 343.
> >
> > I’ll just stick with Halo 3 and Reach since those are still amazing Halo games.
> >
> >
> > One thing I know for sure, I don’t have any hope for this Halo either. I did with 4 but that was a big mistake. It would be very awesome if they made this Halo mindblowing, but it most likely won’t.
>
> Unnmamed Hitman is better.
>
>
> And okay, i and many others like Halo 4. If you want to leave, then leave, you’ll get no simpathy from us

He has my sympathy. As is so common to dramatically say in these forums, WHAT DO YOU MEAN US? You don’t speak for meh!

As for the OP, yeah I know how you feel. Luckily I never felt excited for Halo 4 before it came out, never could understand why I didn’t until after the game came out. I too hope Halo 5 is much, much, much, much better.