LASO Spartan Ops.

Wouldn’t it be great if we had skulls in Spartan Ops?

Discuss.

Consider this discussion:

Yes.

Legendary Spartan Ops is already bad enough…

Do you really want to add skulls to that…?

Oh man. I can already imagine the horror of just trying to kill a grunt.

Not really. All it needs is Grunt Birthday Party!

Why scoring and skulls were not implemented, I can only picture time constraints.

Spops is rather breazy-easy in it’s current state.

There are a lot of things missing from Spartan Ops that would be sweet. Skulls is one of them.

> Legendary Spartan Ops is already bad enough…

What do you mean? Legendary Spartan Ops is easy. I’ve done 10 of the missions solo with no deaths.

> Oh man. I can already imagine the horror of just trying to kill a grunt.

Still one headshot even with all skulls on, no difference.

> > Legendary Spartan Ops is already bad enough…
>
> What do you mean? Legendary Spartan Ops is easy. I’ve done 10 of the missions solo with no deaths.

But you’re RC!

Also, have you tried doing it without the utility weapons (i.e. DMR, plasma pistol, needler)? It’s suicidal! I don’t know how you’re doing it without Camo. Sure the rushing Elites are extremely predictable and if you position yourself right, they’ll charge one at a time instead of all at once but even then, they’re a pain!

> > > Legendary Spartan Ops is already bad enough…
> >
> > What do you mean? Legendary Spartan Ops is easy. I’ve done 10 of the missions solo with no deaths.
>
> But you’re RC!

Well when I say that it’s more like a “so if you’ve been playing halo for a few years you should be able to bumble through it 4 players and a few lives” :stuck_out_tongue:

> Also, have you tried doing it without the utility weapons (i.e. DMR, plasma pistol, needler)? It’s suicidal!

No lol. Doesn’t sound fun!

> I don’t know how you’re doing it without Camo. Sure the rushing Elites are extremely predictable and if you position yourself right, they’ll charge one at a time instead of all at once but even then, they’re a pain!

Well I’ll show you all of them eventually on /MasterRC. Getting shields back up always seems more important than hiding.

One of my biggest issues is we can’t modify Spartan Op’s to be harder.

Absolutely. Along with Red/Blue/Yellow custom skulls.

Yes, we need skulls in Spartan Ops or custom game options like having only 1 life.

I would like skulls, but I would prefer a checkpoint system so my lives actually mean something

> Why scoring and skulls were not implemented, I can only picture time constraints.

Yeah i think this was really the second half of the actual Halo 4 campaign because outside of the cut scenes there is really nothing to SOps.

343 probably ran out of time and just cut it and decided on this weird trickling of story pieces.