Laso rewards?

What would you guys like to see as a reward for completing the game on laso? I feel the emblem in halo 4 for laso completion was not really noticeable and did not really motivate anyone to try to achieve it.

I think an interesting set of armor such as halo 3’s rogue would be pretty cool and would give players more of a reason to complete laso.

I didn’t know H4 even had a reward for it tbh.

I’m not really into LASO, so I don’t know what else to say here. I guess an armor with skulls on it would be cool for those brave enough to attempt and beat LASO.

Playable Elites

Id love a variant helmet, something similar to/along the lines of the inheritor skull helmet from halo reach

in halo 4 you can unlock xp in halo waypoint

That would be awesome for a special reward… I though something like a skin or armor peice

I prefer not.

$2,000

Armor with skulls on it, it’s the only thing that make sense.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> I didn’t know H4 even had a reward for it tbh.
>
> I’m not really into LASO, so I don’t know what else to say here. I guess an armor with skulls on it would be cool for those brave enough to attempt and beat LASO.

> 2535460393372730;9:
> Armor with skulls on it, it’s the only thing that make sense.

> 2535442460223691;4:
> Id love a variant helmet, something similar to/along the lines of the inheritor skull helmet from halo reach

The Haunted helmet could work I suppose(as Dead1ift said), it sure would be awesome. Maybe even have it as a visor so players can use the skull on every helmet. Though, I know people would complain about immersion even though the MP is a simulation.

Haunted helmet was pretty sweet as mentioned above. But honestly I liked and used and still use the emblem to this day. It was a pain in the -Yoink- but it was a lot of fun doing LASO