Laso playlist post update

My buddy and I just beat halo ce’s laso playlist and we’re about ready to tackle halo 2’s laso playlist. However, I’m a little bit hesitant to start because I know that people have had their playlist progress reset when an update releases for MCC. That being said, should we start halo 2 laso and try to finish it before the January update drops, or wait until after?

I’d put a poll up, but I don’t know how to :frowning:

Although I’m pretty sure they’ve fixed the bug by now, I would recommend waiting to give yourselves more time to get it done, just in case a rare issue occurs. Currently, I’m going through the Legendary MC Saga with a friend for completion sake, and we won’t be able to finish it prior to the update. All we can hope is that we don’t lose our progess, since we’ve also finished HCE and are moving on to H2.

> 2533274983431281;2:
> Although I’m pretty sure they’ve fixed the bug by now, I would recommend waiting to give yourselves more time to get it done, just in case a rare issue occurs. Currently, I’m going through the Legendary MC Saga with a friend for completion sake, and we won’t be able to finish it prior to the update. All we can hope is that we don’t lose our progess, since we’ve also finished HCE and are moving on to H2.

Depends on when the update drops, if you can get it done by the end of next weekend go for it. The only thing mentioning resets for the next patch is for Halo CE and Halo 3 of your in the middle of a level ( probably do to the new skulls being added to them).

Heres hoping you guys dont get effected by the bug i git hit by it 2x. U stopped playing playlists Except the flooded event which i did in a single sitting

> 2533274824894855;1:
> My buddy and I just beat halo ce’s laso playlist and we’re about ready to tackle halo 2’s laso playlist. However, I’m a little bit hesitant to start because I know that people have had their playlist progress reset when an update releases for MCC. That being said, should we start halo 2 laso and try to finish it before the January update drops, or wait until after?
>
> I’d put a poll up, but I don’t know how to :frowning:

Any ideas on how to beat CE LASO

> 2533275009973021;5:
> > 2533274824894855;1:
> > My buddy and I just beat halo ce’s laso playlist and we’re about ready to tackle halo 2’s laso playlist. However, I’m a little bit hesitant to start because I know that people have had their playlist progress reset when an update releases for MCC. That being said, should we start halo 2 laso and try to finish it before the January update drops, or wait until after?
> >
> > I’d put a poll up, but I don’t know how to :frowning:
>
> Any ideas on how to beat CE LASO