LASO ODST is Glitched

I just went through LASO for the 3rd time and still no achievement. It says I haven’t done the epilogue. The EPILOGUE! A mission you watch. I watched it 3 times. Why does it not register? Fix this.

Yeah what this guy said done the exact same thing and no achievement 3 times as well. Say i haven’t completed epilogue … 9/10 terrible you release patchs that fix things but break everything else endless circle of broken

I dont know these guys, but i just had this same thing happen. This is unnaceptable. This was my final achievement of the MCC!!

I’ve done this achievement twice as the host and both times I’ve gotten the achievement. Still these guys work hard to get through these missions three times and still no achievement. Can we get a game that doesn’t have glitches achievements. Go back to the 360 way of achievements. So much better then this cloud BS.

343 needs to get it together. Simple as that.

I’m sorry this happened to you Gordon… I was in the game with you the first time you beat LASO and the achievement popped for the other people in the game. I also have stuck achievements, my Audios Logs: #7 and #9 are stuck on, “Done, Unlocking…” Which prevented me from being able to be among the first to have completed the MCC. I just wish 343i would acknowledge the issue of the stuck achievements and tell us that they’re working on it.

> 2625759425619671;6:
> I’m sorry this happened to you Gordon… I was in the game with you the first time you beat LASO and the achievement popped for the other people in the game. I also have stuck achievements, my Audios Logs: #7 and #9 are stuck on, “Done, Unlocking…” Which prevented me from being able to be among the first to have completed the MCC. I just wish 343i would acknowledge the issue of the stuck achievements and tell us that they’re working on it.

Seems like it’s one issue after another.

Finally got it to unlock on my 4th playthrough.

ugh. same problem here. didn’t get credit for the epilogue. beyond frustrated.