Laso is nearly impossible on halo CE h2

im going to toss my Xbox out my window. H2 is ridiculous 20 damn skulls… Halo CE is isn’t to bad but still enough to toss a few controllers. Anyways I’m looking for some people who want to suffer with me for some gamer score. Scoring par time laso and legendary. Recalibrates. Thanks

LOL scoring par time on LASO? Good luck on that! I for one am happily and slowly enjoying my legendary solo runs of all 4 games, and dont plan on enduring the pain of LASO for a while.

> 2533274840464418;2:
> LOL scoring par time on LASO? Good luck on that! I for one am happily and slowly enjoying my legendary solo runs of all 4 games, and dont plan on enduring the pain of LASO for a while.

Oh no just par time in general

Bump

I just finished all the Halo 1 levels LASO last night with my buddy, but we were playing in the LEgendary Cheif Saga Playlist…and it didn’t pop the laso playlist achievement…

So now we’re having to go back through it all again in the laso playlist…

It’s actually not as difficult after you’ve done it once, and a few of the levels can be largely skipped. Just go check out some goatrope speedruns

I’d recommend checking out some videos. As mentioned before, a decent chunk of certain levels can be skipped without too much difficulty.

Bump

This is the only video series I ever remember seeing of somebody managing to do LASO on the original Halo 2.
I haven’t really checked the skulls yet, so I’m not sure how different it would be. All I know is I remember LASO back in the day on Halo 2 being borderline impossible.

> 2558741574011260;5:
> I just finished all the Halo 1 levels LASO last night with my buddy, but we were playing in the LEgendary Cheif Saga Playlist…and it didn’t pop the laso playlist achievement…
>
> So now we’re having to go back through it all again in the laso playlist…
>
> It’s actually not as difficult after you’ve done it once, and a few of the levels can be largely skipped. Just go check out some goatrope speedruns

This is why I feel as though the LASO achievements shouldn’t be present as most of them are just workarounds of the levels which involves the player skipping about 90% of the level.

Some LASO vets have already come out and said that the new Halo 2 LASO skullset is rediculous and there is no way 343 could have playtested it.

Some people expect it to be altered

Oh god I don’t want to even think about doing that.

> 2533274811172641;10:
> Some LASO vets have already come out and said that the new Halo 2 LASO skullset is rediculous and there is no way 343 could have playtested it.
>
> Some people expect it to be altered

It’s quiete terrible

As one of the few people in the world to beat Halo 3, ODST, Reach, Halo 1, and most of H4 on Mythic (SLASO, no save & quit), I can attest that the H2 playlist is going to be absolutely brutal.

> 2533274860199253;13:
> As one of the few people in the world to beat Halo 3, ODST, Reach, Halo 1, and most of H4 on Mythic (SLASO, no save & quit), I can attest that the H2 playlist is going to be absolutely brutal.

Indeed.

I agree. But it should be much easier with a friend, right? Since dying in coop just restarts the checkpoint, it is much more manageable.
I think Halo 3 and 4 are pretty easy games, so that shouldn’t really be too bad(still ridiculously hard, but doable), but I’m really scared to play CE and 2 LASO.

My friend and I are doing laso as I type this. We’re stuck on Truth and Reconciliation just after you enter the ship. The only video i found with laso on this misson was someone with unlimited ammo skull spamming nades. We’re finding CE hard, h2 will be hell. We have no idea how to even complete the mission we’re on.
UPDATE: We saved and quit to lobby to check for answers and when we wanted to “resume”, we had to restart the level. Nope.

I’m doing CE LASO with a friend atm. It back really easy when we just realised all you need to do is melee everything constantly, and you’ll shields will never pop. We’re refraining from using speedurn shortcuts, so its a funner and more rewarding experience. But we’re considering it for the Library >.<

That being said, we keep getting frozen half way through levels and have to restart them. So we’re taking a break until 343 fixes this.

> 2533274856896279;16:
> My friend and I are doing laso as I type this. We’re stuck on Truth and Reconciliation just after you enter the ship. The only video i found with laso on this misson was someone with unlimited ammo skull spamming nades. We’re finding CE hard, h2 will be hell. We have no idea how to even complete the mission we’re on.
> UPDATE: We saved and quit to lobby to check for answers and when we wanted to “resume”, we had to restart the level. Nope.

That bit in T&R is tough. Just gotta keep trying. Strat we used was after dropping silver elite, wait for first gold elite. Use 1 guy to distract him and get hit with the sword, whilst the other hits him in the back. Rinse and repeat. There is also a cloak in there which is useful for backsmacking the goldies.

You can also get lucky with grunts throwing grenades, which just kill everything in the room. Just keep retrying and you’ll lucky.

Add me I’m doing LASO runs. blazinspeed1

Lol to everyone who thought it was too hard. It’s actually impossible now. I got through 7 levels of Halo: CE before the Thanksgiving patch, and now I’m on Two Betrayals, which is where I will probably stop. I spent around 1 hour just getting outside, and by the time I got there, I had very little ammo, no grenades, no shields, and one bit of health. In order to go any further, I have to open the door, melee the grunt that is close to the opening just to get my shields, and somehow fight everyone off (by everyone I mean at least 2 elites, several jackals, and several grunts) without dying. Running to cover is not an option because there is no cover I can get even 1/95th of the way to before dying. It is impossible for them to have play-tested this new set, even with the best in the gaming world. The original set was doable, but the new set it entirely unachievable. You’d think with all the complaints about how hard it originally was, they wouldn’t make it 7 times worse. But leave it to 343… I trusted them with Halo initially, and Halo: MCC was good enough to make up for Halo 4, which wasn’t entirely terrible. I couldn’t care less about the glitches and technical issues, because this is probably the most technically complex thing done in gaming in a long time, or maybe ever. But the things they do have control over like LASO skulls… the decisions in this area should be on par with how great the rest of the game is. The new LASO set is a thing which only .0001% of players will achieve. What a horrible use of resources and time, 343.

Halo CE is almost impossible on Heroic with no skulls on so I can only imagine what it must be like LASO.