LASO FRIENDS

Heyguys. As a solo player of Halo, I was annoyed to see a LASO playlist/achievements. However I am willing to give it a go, but need players to assist me. I can and have done legendary on all the Halo games. Never bothered with LASO as I never saw the point but I do like to complete my games 100%. anyone wanting to do this please add me. My GT is thegodlyone01

Just so you know. Halo 2 LASO is pretty much impossible/Unobtainable right now, due to the fact that you don’t have shields thus making it almost impossible to hit a checkpoint. Halo CE. 3 and 4 are probably the only ones that you can complete for now. I did HALO CE with a friend, it was frustrating but satisfying in the end :stuck_out_tongue:

LASO is just ridiculous. I tried it a few times and it’s not even fun in a challenging way. Hyper-tedious just to get to a checkpoint, because FFS… staying alive and not running out of ammo is a battle in itself.

I suppose it would be a little better co-op but I’m not sure you can get every achievement that way.

Proof that The Eternal Knights have never lost to the Immortal Legends and that IL Gilgamesh has been FAKING videos on the ETK check it out

proof that IL Gilgamesh and his Immortal Legends have FAKED a 343i top ten halo 4 clan list faked by IL Gilgamesh and his Immortal Legends check it out for your self see what you think

Proof that The Immortal Legends have been EXPOSED AND DESTROYED by the Eternal Knights

#epicfail #foreveralone #badkid #threat2community