LASO Dead?

So is the whole LASO craze over with? Or are there still people trying to do that?

I’m sure a few people are still going for it, somewhere.

I wish I had the courage and patience to do the LASO challenge.

Somewhere, out there, there is a person trying to LASO all of the Halo games… And it certainly isn’t me.

I would try it, but I just don’t like blind skull. It’s the only thing keeping me away from it.

I’d probably end up destroying my tv in a fit of rage if I try LASO. It’s already hard on legendary alone and I beat it but LASO…no way.

> I would try it, but I just don’t like blind skull. It’s the only thing keeping me away from it.

Well I went to custom games and put a piece of tape on my tv and drew on it before I did it.

> > I would try it, but I just don’t like blind skull. It’s the only thing keeping me away from it.
>
> Well I went to custom games and put a piece of tape on my tv and drew on it before I did it.

It’s not the loss of crosshair that I don’t like.

> > > I would try it, but I just don’t like blind skull. It’s the only thing keeping me away from it.
> >
> > Well I went to custom games and put a piece of tape on my tv and drew on it before I did it.
>
> It’s not the loss of crosshair that I don’t like.

Yeah I understand, it is kinda disorienting with the blind skull on.

I would actually love to do it, but I don’t have a lot of friends who want, or even play Halo: 4 in the fist place. My friend and I tried it once, but we would need all 4 players.

I just did it with myself and a friend, it wasn’t near as hard, except for the end.

What is this LASO you talk of?

> What is this LASO you talk of?

Legendary; All Skulls On … LASO

Never tried it myself. I’ve beaten every Halo on Legendary except for the first two–I just can’t do it–but LASO? I like Halo too much, if I attempt that, I’ll probably never play it again.

> > What is this LASO you talk of?
>
> Legendary; All Skulls On … LASO
>
> Never tried it myself. I’ve beaten every Halo on Legendary except for the first two–I just can’t do it–but LASO? I like Halo too much, if I attempt that, I’ll probably never play it again.

Cheers.

Legendary has always been a fun challenge, but I get the feeling LASO will just be annoying. I don’t think I’ll bother

> > > What is this LASO you talk of?
> >
> > Legendary; All Skulls On … LASO
> >
> > Never tried it myself. I’ve beaten every Halo on Legendary except for the first two–I just can’t do it–but LASO? I like Halo too much, if I attempt that, I’ll probably never play it again.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Legendary has always been a fun challenge, but I get the feeling LASO will just be annoying. I don’t think I’ll bother

Just wait until you add the ‘S’ to the front.

‘Solo’

That’s when Halo turns into the worst video gaming nightmare you’ve ever seen. I couldn’t do a half of a rally point.

Certainly not much activity on the LASO front these days. Takes a lot of film viewing for strategy and tactics and a lot of practice, especially for some of the techniques required, for example the circle melee on Elites and Promethian Knights. Stepping up to Mythic SLASO is even more difficult – doing a campaign mission solo, legendary, all skulls on, with no deaths and no save and quits. There are only 7 of us that have conquered all 8 missions on Halo 4. Extremely difficult, but if I can do it, anyone can. By the way, there are currently 6 players who have completed the campaign on Mythic SLASO difficulty for H3, H3 ODST, Reach, and H4. Check the last couple of posts in the Mythic thread for the names. I am trying to become the 7th.

> Certainly not much activity on the LASO front these days. Takes a lot of film viewing for strategy and tactics and a lot of practice, especially for some of the techniques required, for example the circle melee on Elites and Promethian Knights. Stepping up to Mythic SLASO is even more difficult – doing a campaign mission solo, legendary, all skulls on, with no deaths and no save and quits. There are only 7 of us that have conquered all 8 missions on Halo 4. Extremely difficult, but if I can do it, anyone can. By the way, there are currently 6 players who have completed the campaign on Mythic SLASO difficulty for H3, H3 ODST, Reach, and H4. Check the last couple of posts in the Mythic thread for the names. I am trying to become the 7th.

You should do it on the 7th. :smiley:

No achievement, no reason for me to do it.