LASKY AND LOCKE HAVE SIMILARITIES**

Now misleading perhaps is the title only by a tad.

I haev rewatched spartan ops to gain any additional clues as to where we could be going in H5:G and well i noticed lasky strips on the back of his captain clothing/armour little ones aout 4-5 of them running up the spine quite like lockes armour just lock has two running up his spine.

Check it out, some perople think locke has forerunner in his armour i personally think is aesthetic to the new armour as i noticed majestic had similar blue lines dottted around their armour.

what do you guys think?

Well Captain del Rio has the same blue glowing spine; I’m not entierly sure what it means; probably showing their health like Dead Space? It seems most of the officers have this.

For Locke it seems to be more of a aesthetic thing.

Yeah, I have noticed the spinal lights since the initial trailers for Halo 4 but have never figured out what purpose they serve. Perhaps they signify a high-ranking officer or perhaps it is some sort of device that helps with slip-space travel?

Back support in case of being thrown around since the captain never seems to sit down on Infinity.

Support dumb AI housing?

Enhanced neural-link with the ship?

Probably Locke is Isaac after the events of Dead Space 3. LOL. Just kidding.

I don’t find any purpose to those lights either, so I can’t tell you if Lasky and Locke share some similarities. I think it’s just 343 suit design

> <mark>Probably Locke is Isaac after the events of Dead Space 3. LOL. Just kidding.</mark>
> I don’t find any purpose to those lights either, so I can’t tell you if Lasky and Locke share some similarities. I think it’s just 343 suit design

Wat. You know Isaac’s last name is Clarke right? Are you saying that because everyone thought he was Clarke or because of the RIG? I do not get it.

All simply part of 343i’s design for ONI/UNSC. Nothing to see here.