Large Scale Battles

Who else loved missions like Two Betrayals or Tip of the Spear or Quarantine Zone for their large scale (sort of) battles? I think it would be cool for at least a mission or two for their to be a HUGE battle. Who else agrees? Imagine, with new technology such as the Xbox One X. how large and vast they could make these battles. As a Halo fan id love to see this, who else agrees?

Yus. Large scale battles with lots of vehicles and enemies in play are my favorite!

Quarantine Zone was a blast and an iconic mission IMO… would like a mission like that for HI, with flood vs promethean vs covenant battles.

I would love to see some missions on par with The Ark and The Covenant from Halo 3.

yes that would be really fun as heck

I have high hopes for the game, lots of ideas buzzing around in my mind about what we could see in this game. I personally think large scale battles are a safe bet, I mean look at Halo 5.

Large scale battles with multiple objectives, freedom, and vehicles, gimme.

> 2535414964817688;1:
> Who else loved missions like Two Betrayals or Tip of the Spear or Quarantine Zone for their large scale (sort of) battles? I think it would be cool for at least a mission or two for their to be a HUGE battle. Who else agrees? Imagine, with new technology such as the Xbox One X. how large and vast they could make these battles. As a Halo fan id love to see this, who else agrees?

Oh, how come you mention Reach and 2 but no Halo 3? =O

YES. IT NEEDS LARGE-SCALED BATTLES. Part of why I love the Ark and the Covenant from Halo 3 is because of these epic large scaled battles were you pilot a Hog or tank mowing down everything in your path, beating Hunters, Ghosts and Everything. It was purely awesome and epic.
Those are the only 2 missions I can come up with that have this kind of battles. Infinite NEEDS it. They MUST give us a tank and let us blow up every inhuman sonuva REDACTED, dumb enough to get between us and our objective.