Language support in Halo collection

Hello, I’m hoping that one of the developers will read this.

I was wondering if I can change my xbox region from the United States and English to Japan and Japanese in order to have the Halo Collection in Japanese, including all the text in the game and subtitles for the audio? I would like to be able to change the language back and forth between Japanese and English at will.

A little more information:
I’m an American living in Japan. I just bought an xbox one in preparation for the Halo collection. With my xbox, I also got Titanfall (not made by your company, but bear with me). I downloaded and installed Titanfall while the region of my xbox was set to Japan. Titanfall was completely in Japanese. Then, I changed my xbox region to the United States, and Titanfall automatically changed to being in all English. Would Halo work the same way??

The reason I would like to know is because I would like to enjoy Halo with my girlfriend (who is Japanese and has limited English skills). When I will play Halo alone, I would obviously want the game to be in English. When I will play with my girlfriend, I would like the game to be in Japanese so that she can understand everything.

Please let me know either way. My girlfriend and I are both hoping that we can enjoy it together with both languages available to us.

Thank you for your time.

Hello tav1990.

As far as I know, if you change your region to Japan, then all text should be in Japanese, and all audio should have Japanese subtitles.

Hope this helps!

I hope that’s the case! That would be perfect for me. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!