language of Halo 5 Collector's Edition

I want to buy Halo 5: Guardians Limited Collector’s Edition. But the amount of Chinese version is to small. So I ordered USA version on Amazon.com.

Can I active the download code on my XBOX ONE which select the Taiwan region and get the Chinese Subtitle and Dubbing?
If finally these will be Disc in Limited Collector’s Edition. Can I run it on my machine and get the Chinese Subtitle and Dubbing?

> 2533274928708228;1:
> I want to buy Halo 5: Guardians Limited Collector’s Edition. But the amount of Chinese version is to small. So I ordered USA version on Amazon.com.
>
> Can I active the download code on my XBOX ONE which select the Taiwan region and get the Chinese Subtitle and Dubbing?
> If finally these will be Disc in Limited Collector’s Edition. Can I run it on my machine and get the Chinese Subtitle and Dubbing?

1. Yes, you might have to set your console to US to activate the code, once it’s activated cancel the download and switch your console back to Taiwan and download the Taiwan version.

2. Don’t know, I had a Chinese copy of Reach that automatically set to English on an English console.