Landfall looks the best IMO

What majestic map do you think looks the best?

i think every majestic map looks good im watching the stream on twitch and they look amazing

They all look very good, but my favourite has to be Skyline :slight_smile:

I like Monolith, but I don’t understand what is making people pick it as their favourite-looking map of the Majestic Map Pack.

Landfall looks the best, but Skyline plays the best.

I love Monolith too anyway.

I’m personally a Monolith fan. Love that map!

> I’m personally a Monolith fan. Love that map!

Yh that is my second but I think they all look good to be honest . I go with landfall because it reminds me of the pit and longshore off halo 3 which were my two favourite maps

For me it’s Skyline, just really loving the look and feel of that map. Can’t wait to test it out :slight_smile:

I’m at work thinking, I can’t wait to get off and go play halo til I pass out & wake up to new maps that il play all day, love all the maps 343 good job!

Monolith looks like the most classic “Halo” map. Honestly, it looks brilliant.

They all look like something I could see in Halo 2 or Halo 3.

Monolith is my favorite. It looks amazing.

Hopefully these will have a classic feel and be spoken about later the way people talk bout lockout, the pit etc

> I’m personally a Monolith fan. Love that map!

You’re wrong.

Monolith, it reminds me of Halo 3 in so many ways. It just looks fantastic, one of my favorite maps from Halo 3 was Sandbox, for good competitive slayer games and Monolith resembles it so much, it’s just a tad smaller. Needless to say though, the other maps look absolutely amazing, the layout and their background aesthetics are breathtaking. Well done 343 :slight_smile:

> > I’m personally a Monolith fan. Love that map!
>
> Yh that is my second but I think they all look good to be honest . I go with landfall because it reminds me of the pit and longshore off halo 3 which were my two favourite maps

Agreed, the moment I saw that map, Longshore instantly came to mind. So many good Slayer, Flag and One bomb games were played on that map :slight_smile: