Lan Party in San Jose, Ca, locals invited! :]

So this was up on the living room wall today.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5775/97796905.jpg

I decited to add my drawings on the side you like?

ANYWAYS, “HALO” LAN PARTY, THIS MONDAY AUGUST 15TH COME GET PWN’D. HOSTED BY TheGodOfCheez aka Chesus himself.
Elec Bill DONATIONS ACCEPTED NOT REQUIRED. PUT THA MONEY IN THE JAR :smiley:

PIZZA WILL BE SERVED AS WELL AS A DOSAGE OF DMR SHOTS TO THE “insert body part here”.

…BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER IF NOT SHARE I GUESS I WILL SHARE.:stuck_out_tongue:

PARKING ON ST IS OPEN.We will start as early as possible. So dont be shy, come get owned, guest are welcomed. Newbs and Pros, Armorlocks and Campers are welcome.So you coming? Let us know.
spridal2andy@yahoo.com ill hook it up with full details. :smiley:

Team Slayer, Slayer, CTF, King of the Hill, Shotguns, Boxing matches and more!

Also as a side discussion, I was thinking that we should have an area where others can post a thread on their lan party.

thanks for reading.

LAN tommorow! Oh yes im going, thanks Olive ;]

The Lan Party was a success, a near 15 - 20 showed up, lots of Halo 1, 2 , and Reach were played. :]

> The Lan Party was a success, a near 15 - 20 showed up, lots of Halo 1, 2 , and Reach were played. :]

Glad to hear your event was a success! Me and my “crew” are in the process of renting a place to host a lan in about the same size yours was.

As it happens, I have a few questions that a fellow like you might be able to answer.

Did you have internet connection where you hosted your lan?

If you had, how good of a connection did you have? (speedwise that is)

Did you play strictly slayer/ctf/assault or did you have a few special gametypes? If you did, would you be as kind as to share them?

And that would be all.