Lagging too much

I can find matches on MCC and Reach. Halo 5 Guardians is laggy a bit. I will admit, my wifi is not the fastest, it is 3/4 bars. Do you need like Xfinity or AT&T for Halo 5?

Need to be hard wired. even then H5 It will be laggy at some point.

Does lagging too much boot you out of match?

> 2535468263937860;3:
> Does lagging too much boot you out of match?

No. It goes back and forth if I continue to sprint. With a 92% connection speed, this irks me.

> 2535454858304162;4:
> > 2535468263937860;3:
> > Does lagging too much boot you out of match?
>
> No. It goes back and forth if I continue to sprint. With a 92% connection speed, this irks me.

I’ve seen a few long lags on WZFF months ago.

I’ve never noticed Halo 5 lagging all that much. But then again I have good internet and live in America where there are plenty of servers to connect to.

You don’t need anything fancy but you do need better iternet than what’s needed for ready and etc because halo 5 runs on dedicated servers while the others were host based

If you are on wireless connection, go on wired eliminates most of my lagging issues are solved because of that. Well I live in Australia so I do experienced quite a bit of lag that’ll boot me out of the game.

If your internet router / modem is located near your console, consider feeding it a physical Ethernet cable to that.

All lag is virtually gone, and (from what I heard) your headset mic will sound be better to those hearing you.

Lol nvmind delete this (I don’t know how)

Agreed. I consistently have connection issues along with alot of my friends and Spartan company members.