Lagging out when there's lots of explosions etc..

Anybody else lagging out of games or getting booted form the server when there’s lots of explosions or action going on at once in the game? This has happened to me numerous times in Arena or Slayer. If there’s a lot of action going on , or a ton of grenades going off at once the game freezes for a couple seconds on my screen with crazy sounds and lights and I get booted back to the matchmaking screen.

Sounds like a memory issue. How often do you actually reboot your box? Fully rebooting clears the RAM, which often caches a bunch of data to resume other apps, such as Youtube. If you don’t fully quit out of apps, and never reboot, this could be a factor.

Alternatively, do you live in a place with garbage internet?

> 2533274821550118;2:
> Sounds like a memory issue. How often do you actually reboot your box? Fully rebooting clears the RAM, which often caches a bunch of data to resume other apps, such as Youtube. If you don’t fully quit out of apps, and never reboot, this could be a factor.
>
> Alternatively, do you live in a place with garbage internet?

Nah I live in a major city with good internet, I like the advice about rebooting the X Box. Thank you for the tip.

> 2535461330364523;3:
> > 2533274821550118;2:
> > Sounds like a memory issue. How often do you actually reboot your box? Fully rebooting clears the RAM, which often caches a bunch of data to resume other apps, such as Youtube. If you don’t fully quit out of apps, and never reboot, this could be a factor.
> >
> > Alternatively, do you live in a place with garbage internet?
>
>
> Nah I live in a major city with good internet, I like the advice about rebooting the X Box. Thank you for the tip.

Hope it helps! I know that my box will arbitrarily crash if it doesn’t get a full reboot (go to the options side panel, choose RESTART) every now and again.

Is that any different than turning it off every night or at times during the day?

just curious I don’t think many people leave their console on 24/7/365 so that wouldn’t be an ongoing issue.