Lagging Out From Games

Over the pass week alone, I have lagged out of more than 20 arena games for reasons I do not know. My Connection is 35 upload and 35 download. Thats pretty good and reasonable to play efficiently. The Servers in my eyes have been acting up extremely bad for the past week. Has anybody else been dealing with lagging out of games abnormally more than usually recently or do I need to do something different?

Is your Xbox on quickstart? Because that alone causes a lot of problems with game stability.
Modem or router may also be acting up. And if you are from Australia, there have been a lot of reports from people that they experience the same problems, so it may be a problem down there(If you are from down there).

Also, if you using a wire-free setup, go wired.

> 2533274802867536;2:
> And if you are from Australia, there have been a lot of reports from people that they experience the same problems, so it may be a problem down there(If you are from down there).

I’ve definitely been having issues lately; luckily I mainly play warzone at the moment… but yeah, I feel your pain OP.

I always hard shutdown each night, and check my connection (detailed) before starting

If you are not wired, go wired, open your NAT. This game is unstable on Wi Fi, it doesn’t matter how great it is.

I rarely lag out of matches. Maybe twice a week… that’s rare IMO